Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WKU Gets 5* Center

Featured Replies

  • Replies 42
  • Views 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blue Chips....

 

Exactly. :lol2:

Former 4* top 75 6'9 Cuse commit Moustapha Diagne committed to WKU.

 

Former 4*? Did he drop in the rankings? Regardless sounds pretty good.

"Lion King" comes out in 1994, 22 years later there is a stud basketball player named Moustapha. Coincidence? I think not.

 

That was Mufasa. :lol2:

"Lion King" comes out in 1994, 22 years later there is a stud basketball player named Moustapha. Coincidence? I think not.

 

That was Mufasa. :lol2:

 

That is classic. :lol:

Blue Chips....

 

We got one kid a tractor...

He bought them, Charlie.

 

I KNOW he bought them.

I was surprised to see that Mitchell Robinson is ranked #10 by hoopseen.com. I know he was a touted player, but I didn't realize he was that high.

 

Do you think they keep him? and if so, does this mean Chris Vogt from Graves Co. is dropped from consideration?

Yes, he is a 5-star recruit

  • Author

Got s verbal from top 50 kid today.

 

Wing Josh Anderson from Baton Rouge.

Some interesting people are praising WKU's recruiting success.

Some interesting people are praising WKU's recruiting success.

 

Like?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.