WWE to bring back more PPV's for the brand split

From what little I've read, they're planning a PPV every two weeks. One for each brand. The big 4 of Summer Slam, Survivor Series, Royal Rumble, & Wrestlemania will combine the two.

Over exposure and a watered down product IMO.

We were thinking of going to Night of Champions in Indianapolis late in September. No chance we go if it's only for half the roster.

The rumored/leaked schedule I saw yesterday.

Battleground July 24

Summerslam August 21 - RAW/SD

Backlash September 11 - Smackdown

Clash of Champions September 25 - RAW (replacing Night of Champions I assume)

No Mercy October 9 - Smackdown

Hell in a Cell October 30 - RAW

Survivor Series November 20 - RAW/SD

TLC December 4 -Smackdown

Roadblock December 18 - RAW

Is King of the Ring still a thing?

^ Yes

Yes but havent heard anything about it this year. Last year they had all the matches on WWE network.

They changed Barrett's name over it and didn't do anything with it. Additionally, the little tourney was lame.

They changed Barrett's name over it and didn't do anything with it. Additionally, the little tourney was lame.

That was because they were in the middle of contract talks so they threw him a bone so he would stay. He ended up not renewing his contract and so they did nothing with him.

That was because they were in the middle of contract talks so they threw him a bone so he would stay. He ended up not renewing his contract and so they did nothing with him.

They wasted him. They went away from what was cool, Bad News Barrett, to King Barrett.

Additionally, I would have liked to see him and Sheamus make a run in the tag division, I think they had a lot of promise.

They wasted him. They went away from what was cool, Bad News Barrett, to King Barrett.

Additionally, I would have liked to see him and Sheamus make a run in the tag division, I think they had a lot of promise.

But with talent not renewing their contract, why waste time on them.