Mercer Co. 63 Lexington Christian 0

jrider111

Even though I'm an opponent, I must agree, they looked good. The whole team and crowd was fired up.

Good luck, Mercer, for the rest of the season. I'm glad we won't see you in the playoffs!!

I think LCA will be ok. I just saw alot of young players out there. I noticed you guys have a Mercer/Harrodsburg connection on your coaching staff in Dennis Johnson,Derick Johnson, And a few other Harrodsburg assistants.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure the offense of LCA is suited to their personnel.

THAT is a question that many fans have; but time will tell. Coach Rains certainly did a great job of turning the program around when he arrived, so we ought to give him some time with this new offense.

One thing for us LCA fans to consider is that coach Rains is not just focusing on this year, but the years to come.

THAT is a question that many fans have; but time will tell. Coach Rains certainly did a great job of turning the program around when he arrived, so we ought to give him some time with this new offense.

One thing for us LCA fans to consider is that coach Rains is not just focusing on this year, but the years to come.

That back who ripped off that 20 yard run in the second half. He looked like a player. He ran hard.

That back who ripped off that 20 yard run in the second half. He looked like a player. He ran hard.

I believe that was Dominique Hayden.

I noticed Alvis there tonight in his lavendar shirt - neutral color I guess. I think some special things are going on at the Fort Harrod Bowl in his honor on Saturday. He contributed and continues to contribute much to this community. Tickets $5 at the schools, $8 at the gate Mercer vs. South Laurel @8:00.

I wonder if the season pass applies for this? Probably not.

My understanding - passes are for the regular season games - this is s Bowl and I don't think the passes apply to Saturday? But you can save a few bucks getting the tix early at school. I am ready for the next game. Maybe Monday vs. Garrard JV - those players showed some guts and glory tonight too.

Yeah I liked what i saw out of them. Mayes,yeast, and I liked what I saw out of McCloud.