Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Josh Gordon really ready to take responsibility?

Featured Replies

No, but they did sign RG3 :jump:

 

Wow,completely forgot about that, lol

He is going to rehab.

He is going to rehab.

Josh Winehouse

I know he smokes tree but I think he's into Booger Sugar.

I know he smokes tree but I think he's into Booger Sugar.

 

I think you are right, otherwise he would probably be the first person ever to go to rehab for weed.

OR, he's the smartest Cleveland exile in history and figured out a way out of football hell without having to play out his contract. Brilliant.

Hue Jackson on Gordon: "What's best for our football team is that we move forward and move on,'' said Jackson. "He's not going to be with us and we wish him well, but we're moving forward. We're going to move on.''

 

After a third question from the media about Gordon, he said: "I'm not going to answer any more Josh Gordon comments or questions,'' he said. "I'm done with it. I'm going to coach our team that's here and that's what I want to do. So no more questions about Josh Gordon.''

It has also been reported that the results of a paternity test released on the same day Gordon entered a rehab facility showed that Gordon is the father of a 1-yr old Maple Heights girl. Now he can start paying child support.

OR, he's the smartest Cleveland exile in history and figured out a way out of football hell without having to play out his contract. Brilliant.

 

And miss the turn-around about to be engineered by Hue Jackson? He doesn't want to miss that, and neither do you.

 

Just think how much fun the rivalry will be when Cleveland becomes competitive again.

Honestly I wouldn't mind at all if the Bengals took a chance and claim him on waivers when the Browns release him. I think it's a shot worth taking. The Bengals locker room is in a lot better shape to deal with someone like him than the Browns.

 

Some team is going to take a chance on him. Sadly I think the team he lands on will be the Patriots.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.