Is Josh Gordon really ready to take responsibility?

• 2 months later...

Hue Jackson on Gordon: "What's best for our football team is that we move forward and move on,'' said Jackson. "He's not going to be with us and we wish him well, but we're moving forward. We're going to move on.''

After a third question from the media about Gordon, he said: "I'm not going to answer any more Josh Gordon comments or questions,'' he said. "I'm done with it. I'm going to coach our team that's here and that's what I want to do. So no more questions about Josh Gordon.''

OR, he's the smartest Cleveland exile in history and figured out a way out of football hell without having to play out his contract. Brilliant.

And miss the turn-around about to be engineered by Hue Jackson? He doesn't want to miss that, and neither do you.

Just think how much fun the rivalry will be when Cleveland becomes competitive again.

Honestly I wouldn't mind at all if the Bengals took a chance and claim him on waivers when the Browns release him. I think it's a shot worth taking. The Bengals locker room is in a lot better shape to deal with someone like him than the Browns.

Some team is going to take a chance on him. Sadly I think the team he lands on will be the Patriots.