Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brent Spence Bridge the top infrastructure emergency in America

Featured Replies

I wonder if people in the Cincy area will cry as much about tolls as they have in the Louisville area...

  • Replies 117
  • Views 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wonder if people in the Cincy area will cry as much about tolls as they have in the Louisville area...

 

Yes they will. I'm not concerned about it as I never go that way. The only concern I have is the traffic overflow when they build the new bridge. The repairs made this summer caused nightmare traffic for the alternate routes.

Yes they will. I'm not concerned about it as I never go that way. The only concern I have is the traffic overflow when they build the new bridge. The repairs made this summer caused nightmare traffic for the alternate routes.

 

It's crazy how long people will sit in traffic to avoid a $2 toll.

I wonder if people in the Cincy area will cry as much about tolls as they have in the Louisville area...

 

Oh, Northern Kentuckians that work in Cincinnati, like myself, absolutely will not be happy with it.

Oh, Northern Kentuckians that work in Cincinnati, like myself, absolutely will not be happy with it.

 

Yeah I am in that boat too. However, I always take the Big Mac so I will just have to deal with the overflow.

Yeah I am in that boat too. However, I always take the Big Mac so I will just have to deal with the overflow.

 

That's the bridge I use 99% of the time as well. Figured we'd wide up seeing tolls there too.

Yeah I am in that boat too. However, I always take the Big Mac so I will just have to deal with the overflow.

 

That's the bridge I use 99% of the time as well. Figured we'd wide up seeing tolls there too.

 

You do know there is major construction planned for 471 N in a few years. That nightmare is going to kill those going to Cincinnati.

You do know there is major construction planned for 471 N in a few years. That nightmare is going to kill those going to Cincinnati.

 

I did not know this.... What are the plans?

I did not know this.... What are the plans?

 

My understanding is they're planning to somehow widen 471 N and S. Don't know when it starts or how long it will last. I think CWB posted something in the repair thread earlier this year. Someone did.

My understanding is they're planning to somehow widen 471 N and S. Don't know when it starts or how long it will last. I think CWB posted something in the repair thread earlier this year. Someone did.

 

That should be interesting. It will be nice when its done though.

It's crazy how long people will sit in traffic to avoid a $2 toll.

 

And then there are people like me, who rarely cross a tolled bridge, but got a transponder that is EZ Pass compatible and set up an account just in case I need it. LOL

And then there are people like me, who rarely cross a tolled bridge, but got a transponder that is EZ Pass compatible and set up an account just in case I need it. LOL

 

That's exactly what I did. I paid the $15 for the "real" transponder and only keep like $20 in the account.

You do know there is major construction planned for 471 N in a few years. That nightmare is going to kill those going to Cincinnati.

 

Woof. News to me. Hopefully our company continues to grow and we need a KY satellite office.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.