Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

You Rank 'Em: Top 10 2018 players in Kentucky

Featured Replies

Is Nelson 2017 or 2018. I know he is very good; saw it up live and personal last year, but I thought he was a 2017 kid.

  • Replies 98
  • Views 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Nelson 2017 or 2018. I know he is very good; saw it up live and personal last year' date=' but I thought he was a 2017 kid.[/quote']

 

I've seen both. I actually posted it in 2017 and then saw him listed as 2018.

I've seen both. I actually posted it in 2017 and then saw him listed as 2018.

 

2017 for Nelson. Mercado was 2018. Both were at Cordia last year, but heard Mercado was at another school in the area for next season.

Steven picked up another offer from Middle Tenn State. From what I hear; the kid killed it this summer.

2017 for Nelson. Mercado was 2018. Both were at Cordia last year, but heard Mercado was at another school in the area for next season.

 

Nelson says he is 2018.

Adam Kunkel has picked up an additional offer.... Samford.

 

I read a couple of reports talking about his performance at Best of the South this past weekend where he played up. Nice buzz about him.

 

Could Cooper and CCH have the top 4 players in the 9th this season?

I read a couple of reports talking about his performance at Best of the South this past weekend where he played up. Nice buzz about him.

 

Could Cooper and CCH have the top 4 players in the 9th this season?

 

No argument from me. I also think both teams will have a 1-2 punch that most schools will not be able to match.

Nelson says he is 2018.

 

He must be reclassifying, he was always known as a 2017 player and KHSAA listed him as a Junior. Perhaps he is not coming back to Cordia and he is going to a prep to reclass.

Trey Hill picked up an offer from EKU.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.