Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Falcons plan lower food prices at new stadium

Featured Replies

Link

 

-On what team officials are calling a “fan-first menu,” a number of items will be priced at $2: soft drinks (with unlimited free refills at self-serve stations), Dasani bottled water, hot dogs, pretzels and popcorn.

 

-Also part of the plan: Pizza slices, nachos, waffle fries and bags of peanuts will be available for $3. Twelve-ounce domestic beer will cost $5.

 

 

5 dollar beer? Sign me up.

A $1.4 billion stadium project with nearly half of the cost going to the taxpayers of Georgia and the City of Atlanta... I'd say a few five-buck-beers was the least they could do.

Something tells me $5 beers won't last long...

....................I'd say about 3-5 minutes for most of my friends.

Good for the fans. Used to pay $7 for a pop at Paul Brown. $2 + my flask would have been nice.

Concessions are ridiculous at sporting events.

I might be wrong, but I don't think a 12 ounce domestic beer at GABP is far off from $5 already. Everyone just buys the tall boys or larger draft instead.

I think endless refill $2 drinks is a great idea for every NFL stadium.

 

I realize there are lots of issues when it comes to alcohol but for soft drinks there is no excuse other than greed for such high prices.

I've mentioned that my bro writes in New Orleans covering sports around the area. He wants Tom Benson to do this for the Saints. He and I differ in our feelings on what owners "should" do. I say if you buy the ticket you know what you're getting into so stop telling owners what they should do. He disagrees. Plus he gets a good PacMan line in.

 

Bleeding the NFL Fan Dry - Full Sport Press - May 2

I've mentioned that my bro writes in New Orleans covering sports around the area. He wants Tom Benson to do this for the Saints. He and I differ in our feelings on what owners "should" do. I say if you buy the ticket you know what you're getting into so stop telling owners what they should do. He disagrees. Plus he gets a good PacMan line in.

 

Bleeding the NFL Fan Dry - Full Sport Press - May 216

 

The state of Louisiana agreed to shell out $85 million for improvements to the stadium ahead of the last Super Bowl New Orleans hosted. The Saints also get an annual straight cash subsidy from the state. Several million dollars every year.

 

As long as these franchises continue to ensure their profits by using local residents' devoted fanhood to pressure local city councils and legislatures into subsidizing them, I have no problem with anyone telling the owners where they ought to stick it once in a while.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.