Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

When will it stop Raining!!!!

Featured Replies

For the love of God, when will this constant barrage of rain come to an end? :isurrender:

 

Weeds, bushes, trees, and the like are in SERIOUS need of attention and this constant rain is doing me no favors. My yard is starting to resemble something out of the History Channel series, "Life After People". :lol2:

Sunny and 85 where I am :)

Sunny and 85 where I am :)

 

That will be enough out of you!

 

Be sure to let us know how good you eat and drink before days end...:lol2:

That will be enough out of you!

 

Be sure to let us know how good you eat and drink before days end...:lol2:

Can't even recall all of the great places we have eaten. 2 biggest decisions per day.

1. What is drink of the day.

2. Where are we eating dinner

My buddy knows all the unkown places down here in Hilton Head. Spectacular time. Doing dinner in Old Blufton tonight.

Sunny and 85 where I am :)

 

Same here. Not a cloud in the sky.

Same here. Not a cloud in the sky.

 

Nice, cool (50 degrees) and overcast here now. My version of a perfect day, minus the earlier rain.

This weather is costing me lots of money. It's getting old, and it looks like it's going to rain most every day for the next week and change.

 

So glad I was able to block out a coupe hours to get my lawn mowed on Wednesday. I was staring at knee-high potential within a few more days if I hadn't.

Can't even recall all of the great places we have eaten. 2 biggest decisions per day.

1. What is drink of the day.

2. Where are we eating dinner

My buddy knows all the unkown places down here in Hilton Head. Spectacular time. Doing dinner in Old Blufton tonight.

 

Glad you all are having a good time.

 

As for the thread subject I'm looking at cutting my lawn twice with half swipes at some point this week after it gets "dryer." It's about a foot tall!

 

:taz:

Glad you all are having a good time.

 

As for the thread subject I'm looking at cutting my lawn twice with half swipes at some point this week after it gets "dryer." It's about a foot tall!

 

:taz:

 

I don't even what to think about what mine looks like. I'm heading straight to LA for work tonight. Let me know when it dries out. The youngest TACster is home for the summer and I'll have him drive thru the mud for me.

I played yesterday in one of the numerous fund raising scrambles that our course has throughout the golf season. Misting rain and a cold wind through the first 9 holes, then no rain but windy and about 52 degrees the last 9. The wind made it feel like 40 degrees, which I can handle in March but my body is not adjusted to that temp in middle May.

Sloppy play, and with 40 golfers it churned our course terrain up quite a bit.

I don't even what to think about what mine looks like. I'm heading straight to LA for work tonight. Let me know when it dries out. The youngest TACster is home for the summer and I'll have him drive thru the mud for me.

 

No not yet...maybe manana after a dry day in the 60s!

No not yet...maybe manana after a dry day in the 60s!

 

I sent a text the other day asking about the possibility of getting it cut. "It's too wet and it's really tall". I'll check in again.

Thanks.

Anybody heard any totals vs the average for this spring? The timing is what throws me off. Whenever it stops raining, it's during a time I simply can't get out and cut my grass. Luckily my neighbors all seem to have the same problem so my yard looks average for the area.

Just gave up and got the Deere on it....

 

 

 

Overgrown.jpg

I need a few of those goats who broke away in Covington earlier this month.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.