May 12, 201610 yr So you wake up today and feel you are male, you wake up tomorrow you feel you're female?
May 12, 201610 yr ^^^^^ Geez Louise! Can someone remove the larger pic from my post? Obviously I had a brain fart.
May 12, 201610 yr They don't just let you hack them off right away. I love the delicate way you put that. I've retreated to my safe space.
May 12, 201610 yr Maybe he/she is tired of squatting to pee or wearing a bra. Who knows. Maybe it was to keep from going to prison for murder on the hwy. Maybe his brain has been rotted from the Kardashians Maybe he is truly a weirdo. Maybe he wants another award for courage about going back to what he was.
May 12, 201610 yr Maybe he/she is tired of squatting to pee or wearing a bra. Who knows. Maybe it was to keep from going to prison for murder on the hwy. Maybe his brain has been rotted from the Kardashians Maybe he is truly a weirdo. Maybe he wants another award for courage about going back to what he was. That was an embarrassment and a disgrace. Bruce did not deserve that. But apparently he got enough people to think it was "courageous". To each their own I guess.
May 12, 201610 yr That was an embarrassment and a disgrace. Bruce did not deserve that. But apparently he got enough people to think it was "courageous". To each their own I guess. Completely agree, if that is courage call me the cowardly lion.
May 12, 201610 yr They don't just let you hack them off right away. You have to wait a certain amount of time to make sure you are fully committed. If you are a man and have them "hacked off" I would say you should be "fully committed"...if you know what I mean... Cat, you are a little scary when you term it as "hack them off"... Mr. Cat better sleep with one eye open:lol2:
May 12, 201610 yr Maybe Kaitlin found out that @mountain ref said she was attractive and had to switch back.
May 12, 201610 yr Maybe he/she should change his/her name to Dixie... Dixie Normous. He/she can stay a woman or go back to being a man. Works either way. Just trying to keep the Austin Powers thing going. Love those movies.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.