I guess gender is now fluid.

All Tell

Has he already had ALL of the surgeries? If so how does that work...is the old one in cryogenic freeze or does he get to custom design his new parts?

Nothing (s)he does would surprise me.

If the reason for changing back is because (s)he's still attracted to women...aren't there plenty of women that are currently attracted to women that figure out how to make it work?

Has he already had ALL of the surgeries? If so how does that work...is the old one in cryogenic freeze or does he get to custom design his new parts?

If the reason for changing back is because (s)he's still attracted to women...aren't there plenty of women that are currently attracted to women that figure out how to make it work?

He still has his twig and berries (to continue the Austin Powers theme)

He will have to get rid of his new boobies though.

All that has been done was it took hormones to grow boobs. The wedding tackle is still intact. I said back when all this started that if Jenner was committed it would have the twig and berries removed.

All that has been done was it took hormones to grow boobs. The wedding tackle is still intact. I said back when all this started that if Jenner was committed it would have the twig and berries removed.

They don't just let you hack them off right away. You have to wait a certain amount of time to make sure you are fully committed.

They don't just let you hack them off right away. You have to wait a certain amount of time to make sure you are fully committed.

Apparently it still wants to use them.

Question: Would a woman in a relationship with it be straight or gay?

Apparently it still wants to use them.

Question: Would a woman in a relationship with it be straight or gay?

Any woman looking for a relationship with it would be solely trying to capitalize on the relationship for fame/money; especially out in la-la land.

Catilin aside (lots of potential motivations there and in the immediate surroundings), gender fluidity is much more about social constructs and perspectives than it is about anatomical biology. Much in the same way some of the negative stereotypes have been removed from an autism diagnosis by recognizing that there are many points on the autism spectrum, those trying to explain gender fluidity to others (presuming they want to listen) often rely on a spectrum analysis (usually using the term non-binary) that is similar.

Ruby Rose Breaks Down What It Means To Be Gender Fluid