Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton Pioneers - 2015 Grade

Featured Replies

Loss to Lafayette tells you everything you need to know about their program. Until they beat a major 6a player or make it to a state final, nobody will take them seriously outside of their region. (B-)

C

 

Same old song and dance, nice season record, flameout in the playoffs.

Here's my formula:

 

B for preseason expectations and hype

Increased to A for performance during the regular season

Decreased to B+ for poor showing against Cooper

Decreased to C for losing in the playoffs

Increased to B because I remembered that I expected them to lose before the finals anyway.

 

So, after closely adjusting my grade and applying my scoring algorithms, I arrived a final grade of B- (For some reason the algorithm further reduced the grade below the end-of-season grade. I'm investigating that now.)

C+ at best. They feast on a regular-season table filled with cream puffs, and then they get indigestion when they have to play a worthy opponent in the playoffs - a team that lost by about 60 points to someone earlier in the season. I would say a B-, but play CovCath or an Ohio Division I program so we can gauge how good you are.

Since my only reliable information comes from their #1 fan and he said they had the most D-1 talent, best D, best O, best QB, best RB, and best waterboy in the history of the program and compared to any other program....my expectations were set really, really, high, so not getting to the finals must mean this year was a failure. I'm a little more objective than that so I'll give them a B+

 

There you have it.......sarcasm and a grade.

Do it one more time guys, and you know who you are.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.