Hamilton CF

Votto 1B

Phillips 2B

Bruce RF

Suarez 3B

Duvall LF

Barnhart C

Simon SP

If you are going to bat Hamilton in the top third of the lineup you might as well let him hit lead off IMO.

Agreed. Hamilton in the 2 hole is just an awful idea.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah maybe in the 9th inning. A lot of other at bats in a game. The logic that he can sacrifice him over is crazy. The Run Expectation with a runner on first and nobody out is higher than it is when there's a runner on second and one out. No thanks.

Source -

Explaining Why the Bunt Is Foolish in Today's MLB | Bleacher Report

I don't disagree, but hitting him first and letting him get out without moving anybody over is about as unproductive as it gets. For what it's worth, he's hitting 9th in my lineup...

I don't really understand why Suarez has been moved from the 2-hole. In 21 games (81 at bats), he is hitting .284 with .341 OBP, 5 HR & 14 RBI's.

He has hit in the 4-hole for 2 games: 1/8 with 1 RBI

He has hit 6th four (4) times: 4/15, .267 AVG, .313 OBP with 1 triple & 1 HR.

Is an X-wing bobble head a big deal for Star Wars fans? Seems like the front office could have done better with the giveaway, this seems like the equivalent of what you would get out of a crackerjack box. Then again I don't know my memorabilia.

Any ideas with what you would have suggested instead? Seems like a unique piece that young fans will really like and Star Wars nuts might like as well. Plus the few bobblehead collectors might be happy. You can only do so many Bruce, Phillips and Votto bobblehads lol

They are giving away a Star Wars poster of some kind for Fridays game as well.

Any ideas with what you would have suggested instead? Seems like a unique piece that young fans will really like and Star Wars nuts might like as well. Plus the few bobblehead collectors might be happy. You can only do so many Bruce, Phillips and Votto bobblehads lol

They are giving away a Star Wars poster of some kind for Fridays game as well.

I don't know the difference in a chicken wing or x wing, when it comes to Star Wars. Just thought a fan would post on here if it was a big deal. I just thought maybe a Boba Fett or one of the new characters would make for a better bobblehead. I guess it don't really matter, would expect sell outs all weekend. I'll be going Monday, when the crowd should be around 10,000 or so

Went last night. Least amount of people I have seen at GABP. My son and I ended up sitting 4 rows behind the Brewers dugout.

What did they announce the crowd as? Whatever it was, I am sure it was much less than what they announced.

It was the least amount of people I've ever seen in the park at the National Anthem.