Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Great Day For UNC Basketball

Featured Replies

The fact that you all really thought they were going to get hit with sanctions and whatever else is a tad bit hysterical.

  • Replies 56
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW

Had proof all this happened and yet they get nothing.

 

What respect the NCAA had just went down the drain.

The fact that you all really thought they were going to get hit with sanctions and whatever else is a tad bit hysterical.

 

I never thought UNC would get hit with anything, simply because they are UNC & the NCAA won't touch them. That says more about the NCAA than anything else.

 

This was systematic academic fraud that went on for many, many years. If the NCAA doesn't punish that, they shouldn't punish anything.

I never thought UNC would get hit with anything, simply because they are UNC & the NCAA won't touch them. That says more about the NCAA than anything else.

 

This was systematic academic fraud that went on for many, many years. If the NCAA doesn't punish that, they shouldn't punish anything.

 

They will punish them... through women's basketball and men's soccer I believe I read.

They will punish them... through women's basketball and men's soccer I believe I read.

 

I'm sure they will, but the fraud was prevalent with men's basketball & football as well.

I'm sure they will, but the fraud was prevalent with men's basketball & football as well.

 

It may have been. But I never once was worried with this. McCants wanted a little relevancy in his life since he flopped in the NBA and as for the administration and professors, I understand where they are coming from, but at the end of the day, I believe they all just wanted a pay day.

Somewhere Rashaad McCants is shaking his head. Went out on the ledge to bash UNC when it seemed like the hammer was coming only to see them get a pass, even though he CONFIRMED the entire story first hand. :puke:

Somewhere Rashaad McCants is shaking his head. Went out on the ledge to bash UNC when it seemed like the hammer was coming only to see them get a pass, even though he CONFIRMED the entire story first hand. :puke:

 

McCants is a joke.

It may have been. But I never once was worried with this. McCants wanted a little relevancy in his life since he flopped in the NBA and as for the administration and professors, I understand where they are coming from, but at the end of the day, I believe they all just wanted a pay day.

 

10 players on the 2005 National title team majored in the exact program that has been proven to be fraud. There is no question the men's basketball team participated in fraud. Just that the NCAA is reluctant to punish.

10 players on the 2005 National title team majored in the exact program that has been proven to be fraud. There is no question the men's basketball team participated in fraud. Just that the NCAA is reluctant to punish.

 

Tomatoe; Tomato

So what we learned today is its ok to committ fraud as a program as long as the entire university participates.

 

If Mcgee would of just invited the frats to the party Louisville would be in the clear.

Tomatoe; Tomato

 

Actually it is exactly Tomato to Tomato.

I don't even know how you could defend it @NKYknowitall lol. If it were me, I'd go with, "Yeah UNC got lucky as hell in this one".

 

They did get lucky. But I've also said from the very beginning the odds of them getting in trouble are slim to none. I knew the NCAA wasn't going to come down on them yet everybody thought I was stupid for believing that.

They did get lucky. But I've also said from the very beginning the odds of them getting in trouble are slim to none. I knew the NCAA wasn't going to come down on them yet everybody thought I was stupid for believing that.

 

We believed they'd be punished because of the overwhelming evidence they cheated.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.