Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Did the NCAA Actually Get Something Right?

Featured Replies

Finally some sense brought to the table....for comparison, a full academic scholarship student would rarely be seen tooling around campus without at least one parent in tow. The fact that the NCAA will pay for the student-athlete, but have rules to keep the parent - guardian paying their own way has been crazy....

Finally some sense brought to the table....for comparison, a full academic scholarship student would rarely be seen tooling around campus without at least one parent in tow. The fact that the NCAA will pay for the student-athlete, but have rules to keep the parent - guardian paying their own way has been crazy....

 

I am going to ask because I don't know. Do colleges recruit full academic scholarship students like they do athletes and pay the way for the student and parents to visit?

I am going to ask because I don't know. Do colleges recruit full academic scholarship students like they do athletes and pay the way for the student and parents to visit?

 

You could maybe argue yes and no to an extent.

 

An admissions office probably isn't paying for their travel and/or lodging during the trip. But they will host special events specifically for these types of kids and provide them and their parents meals.

Does not make up for the stupidity of eliminating satellite camps!

Rule has been in place in basketball for a while. This was a football change...

Rule has been in place in basketball for a while. This was a football change...

 

I was going to say, I've eaten for free at several schools, but never had travel or hotels paid for.

Rule has been in place in basketball for a while. This was a football change...

 

I was just getting ready to ask which sport this pertained to. I know that softball and basketball had already been doing this.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.