Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

So disappointing the void of baseball threads

Featured Replies

Wow! Basketball is over. Football is still 3+ months away. Baseball is here, except on BGP! Where are the Beechwood Tigers? Highland Bluebirds? CC Colonels? Camels? Eagles? Pioneers? Etc? Etc? Is baseball even being played?

 

Looking for current scores, stories, exciting results. Not finding them on BGP! Does that mean baseball has little following? I am starving for info and know with no NKy newspaper BGP is my only source. HELP! I am starving.

Honestly, the weather has been so miserable... Either games are cancelled or lightly attended... It'll pick up soon after this week of more bad weather... I hope so anyway.

Wow! Basketball is over. Football is still 3+ months away. Baseball is here, except on BGP! Where are the Beechwood Tigers? Highland Bluebirds? CC Colonels? Camels? Eagles? Pioneers? Etc? Etc? Is baseball even being played?

Looking for current scores, stories, exciting results. Not finding them on BGP! Does that mean baseball has little following? I am starving for info and know with no NKy newspaper BGP is my only source. HELP! I am starving.

 

I know a guy that used to posts a lot of information and stats for all of Covington Catholics sports teams on BGP. I do miss reading his reports.

  • Author
You can follow all GRC Athletics at

 

Home - This is the home of grcathletics.com

Thanks. Got to mention, it took me 30 minutes once I hit the new High School to find your baseball field last spring. No one in Winchester knew where it was, because I asked everyone. No one at the old HS, on the track, at the softball field, on the football field. Could not find it on Google, or school's website. Was convinced there was a conspiracy to keep me from the games.

Thanks. Got to mention, it took me 30 minutes once I hit the new High School to find your baseball field last spring. No one in Winchester knew where it was, because I asked everyone. No one at the old HS, on the track, at the softball field, on the football field. Could not find it on Google, or school's website. Was convinced there was a conspiracy to keep me from the games.

 

On our schedule, there are maps to the locations for all of our games, including home games.

 

Varsity Baseball Schedule & Roster - This is the home of grcathletics.com

Your best bet at finding a score is right here

 

http://bluegrasspreps.12dt.com/?event=kyba16

 

But you get no details. Would be nice if each school had a rep like Lawnboy and Playtowin29 do on the girls side. Unfortunately my son was forced to miss the baseball season again this year or I would report on the Highlands games.

But you get no details. Would be nice if each school had a rep like Lawnboy and Playtowin29 do on the girls side. Unfortunately my son was forced to miss the baseball season again this year or I would report on the Highlands games.

 

That is true, but for quite a few schools up here (Newport, Dayton, Bellevue, Calvary, etc) you don't get details on here either. Outside the bigger schools, it's pretty non-existent for the most part which is why I just put the khsaa website. But I do like the idea of a rep though.

That is true, but for quite a few schools up here (Newport, Dayton, Bellevue, Calvary, etc) you don't get details on here either. Outside the bigger schools, it's pretty non-existent for the most part which is why I just put the khsaa website. But I do like the idea of a rep though.

 

Perhaps an idea for G to think about in the future. It would more than likely be a parent and hopefully everyone would simply enjoy the information rather than being like some that simply like to stir up trouble all the time. Sounds like a good project for you to take on.

Perhaps an idea for G to think about in the future. It would more than likely be a parent and hopefully everyone would simply enjoy the information rather than being like some that simply like to stir up trouble all the time. Sounds like a good project for you to take on.

 

If I were around the baseball program I'd be more than glad to. But I don't have the time right now to be at all their games. Possibly in the future though.

I wish the KHSAA had more people to follow up with schools on some of the scores, especially the out-of-state stuff. Sometimes, you won't get scores for days.

To everyone, I would gladly pay 16 regional coordinators to rank each team each week, add a line or two about each team, and start some final game threads for the top teams in their region each week.

  • Author

Thanks to Highlands and CovCath followers for giving us updates this week.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.