Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Syracuse vs. North Carolina (Final Four) thoughts & predictions

Syracuse vs. North Carolina 9 members have voted

  1. 1. Syracuse vs. North Carolina

    • Syracuse
      0%
      0
    • North Carolina
      100%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Syracuse is the "surprise" or "spoiler" in this years NCAA Tourney. they have meshed together at the right time. The Orange's 2-3 matchup zone is a "bear" for any team and they are playing it well. UNC was the pre season #1 and with Kansas falling in their region final, the Heels seem to be the team to beat. No doubt that they are loaded at every position.

Who wins, advances to next Mondays National Championship Game ? Your toughts on this matchup ....

  • Author

I messed up and didn't add a poll. Could a mod please add a poll ? Thank you.

  • Author

I look for UNC to continue their roll through this tourney. Although Cuse' has been playing great I believe that UNC will have the answers to Boheim's zone.

UNC by 11

I'd have to think that North Carolina wins this game, but I've been wrong a lot this tournament.

I'd have to think that North Carolina wins this game, but I've been wrong a lot this tournament.

 

May your track record continue. :thumb:

I think North Carolina wins this game by 12+.

Ugh, I really don't know what I want to happen in this game. UNC has suddenly figured out how to shoot the basketball despite being inconsistent all season. Something doesn't feel right about either of these teams being in the Final Four, but it almost seems apropos they are playing one another.

 

UNC should win but the zone can do some funky things to teams.

Edited by bugatti

I believe North Carolina Wins by 15 pts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.