Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is There Something Amiss At Ohio State??

Featured Replies

Back in December Austin Grandstaff transferred out to Oklahoma.

 

This morning it was announced that Daniel Giddens was transferring out, and that AJ Harris was likely to do the same.

 

Just now it was announced that Mickey Mitchell was transferring as well.

 

Now, I know none of these guys were the "elite" guys on the roster, but 4 guys in the same class all transferring out at the same time? Seems odd.

 

Is there something going on?

You never know anymore these days. I think the UK women had 3-4 girls transfer out before January and it turned out to be nothing. This could be the same type of case or it could be signaling trouble in paradise. We shall see.

Thad's health is bad, very bad, and I know every off-season he struggles with whether or not to keep plugging away. Perhaps he has told the team he is unable to continue. Or, as PP alluded to, it could be nothing. Or, it could be Thad recruited a bill-of-goods and he has "suggested" to them that they should look elsewhere for opportunities for playing time.

  • Author

Never knew there were health concerns with him. He's quite young still, isn't he?

Never knew there were health concerns with him. He's quite young still, isn't he?

 

Under 50, yes. Back is bad, general health is bad, he runs very hot a lot, very myopic lifestyle, no balance in his life...in general, bad overall health. Great wife, good dude, mostly, but lives a very hoops-centric life (as compared to other folks in the same job, I don't mean compared to you or I) and is literally burning himself out.

I've always liked Thad. I hope this is nothing and I hope he gets his health on track. Ironically it sounds like he may need an Urban Meyer type of break to get his health on track.

I've always liked Thad. I hope this is nothing and I hope he gets his health on track. Ironically it sounds like he may need an Urban Meyer type of break to get his health on track.

 

You have to keep a balance. That is sometimes not easy for some coaches.

Buckeyes I.M.O. need to hit Wisconsin for some big men and look in their own back yard for some guards.

Keep an eye on Giddens

 

To what?

Keep an eye on Giddens

 

I guess you're referring to this.

 

 

Ohio State transfer Daniel Giddens is considering Kentucky, Florida, FSU, Tennessee, Georgia, and Mississippi State, source told @CBSSports.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.