Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vote for Trump get dumped

Featured Replies

LB, maybe you can start a support group for those guys that get dumped. :lol:

 

I there are no BGPers who suffer this fate.

 

It's a very simple point. If the person who supposedly loves me is willing to ruin our relationship over this then we aren't meant to be together. I live by a simple rule I don't get manipulated, some beta males can be.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's a very simple point. If the person who supposedly loves me is willing to ruin our relationship over this then we aren't meant to be together. I live by a simple rule I don't get manipulated' date=' some beta males can be.[/quote']

 

I also live by a simple rule don't marry anyone who looks like Hillary, let alone votes for her.

  • Author
It's a very simple point. If the person who supposedly loves me is willing to ruin our relationship over this then we aren't meant to be together. I live by a simple rule I don't get manipulated, some beta males can be.

 

Seriously, if your wife looked at you and said " don't vote for this man" you would choose your politics over the love of your life? :wideyed:

Seriously, if your wife looked at you and said " don't vote for this man" you would choose your politics over the love of your life? :wideyed:

 

She made that choice according to this campaign not me. I would never ask her to have my opinion she also shouldn't ask me to have hers.

 

But I'm not to worried about it either. I don't date women who would join this group. It's a certain type of woman I'm not attracted to.

James Carville and Mary Matalin come to mind.

James Carville and Mary Matalin come to mind.

 

Has James retired?

 

I was wondering why he wasn't stumping for Hillary on tv.

Has James retired?

 

I was wondering why he wasn't stumping for Hillary on tv.

 

I haven't seen him for quite a while.

James Carville and Mary Matalin come to mind.

 

I always liked those two. Definitely an interesting dynamic.

Nice. :clap:

 

BUT...

 

recent polls are saying 58% of women would vote for Hillary, 31% for Trump, and the rest were undecided. That sure is narrowing the field of possibilities :eek:

Who and how are these polls taken? I think they make them up as they go. Give me a break, no self respecting Trump voter would go near them. As for the deal with megyn kelly, she looks like she is doing her David Bowie imitation.

Seriously, if your wife looked at you and said " don't vote for this man" you would choose your politics over the love of your life? :wideyed:

Been married 48 years and neither of us would even consider such an ultimatum. We value each other more than that.

But I'm not to worried about it either. I don't date women who would join this group. It's a certain type of woman I'm not attracted to.

 

I think you just insulted the women of BGP. :taz:

  • Author

Mamaw, that was in a recent poll. Pretty easily found if you google it. I agreed with some other posters saying they couldn't believe Trump polled that high.

 

I don't imagine all 58% would use this ultimatum, but I would find it interesting to know how many would. If we are talking 1000-10,000 then that's not that impressive, but if we got into 10%. That's a nice chunk of women in this nation.

That would be in the millions, and that tough talk ends when it hits you where it hurts. Something like this could get legs if Trump doesn't calm the insensitive rhetoric on women and wives in the coming months.

 

Some of the comments imply that only unattractive or homosexual women vote for Hillary at 58% that can't be true, just saying.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.