Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vote for Trump get dumped

Featured Replies

Trust me Hellcats, no person worth having would ever give their mate this ultimatum and be serious about it.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Trust me Hellcats, no person worth having would ever give their mate this ultimatum and be serious about it.

 

Do you know everyone worth having?

Do you know everyone worth having?

I can tell you some that ain't worth having! That would be any woman that would threaten their spouse over a political candidate. If mama ain't happy time for a new mama!?

  • Author
I can tell you some that ain't worth having! That would be any woman that would threaten their spouse over a political candidate. If mama ain't happy time for a new mama!

 

Said no married man ever. :lol: :poop:

 

 

To his wife's face. Reminds me of the Key and Peele skit "I Said B----":lol2:

Said no married man ever. :lol: :poop:

 

 

To his wife's face. Reminds me of the Key and Peele skit "I Said B----":lol2:

Obviously you and I run with entirely different types of people. The married couples I know would never threaten with stupidity.

  • Author
Obviously you and I run with entirely different types of people. The married couples I know would never threaten with stupidity.

 

Is it stupid if some women feel a potential leader of the free world would be taking us back decades or a century in the treatment of women?

I think you just insulted the women of BGP. :taz:

 

I didn't say I wouldn't date someone who voted for Hillary , just someone who made an ultimatum on who I voted for .

Is it stupid if some women feel a potential leader of the free world would be taking us back decades or a century in the treatment of women?

 

Again yes it would be stupid. I stand by the fact any man who is influenced by this group is a beta male. I don't habe time for that.

Is it stupid if some women feel a potential leader of the free world would be taking us back decades or a century in the treatment of women?

 

No, each person should make an educated decision on who they select to be president. What is stupid is a person who thinks it's OK to bully someone they're suppose to respect into voting for their candidate!

Do you know everyone worth having?

 

I know someone who does.:sssh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.