2016 NKY Youth Football

uk#1fan

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess you didn't see that coming?

The Blue team is a speed based team. When you play at Mills on a goat path for a football field this is about what you will get. If it's a fast track the Ft Thomas boys win 8 out of 10. SK was bigger and stronger and just ran down hill on Blue. SK was definitely the better team today..

The Blue team is a speed based team. When you play at Mills on a goat path for a football field this is about what you will get. If it's a fast track the Ft Thomas boys win 8 out of 10. SK was bigger and stronger and just ran down hill on Blue. SK was definitely the better team today..

I was at the game I seen SK get out side with their speed a bunch of times. Fumbled snaps and turnovers killed Ft. Thomas. South Kenton held a team that scores 44 points a game to a goose egg! Better team won! South Kenton Seniors are now 5-0!!!

I was at the game I seen SK get out side with their speed a bunch of times. Fumbled snaps and turnovers killed Ft. Thomas. South Kenton held a team that scores 44 points a game to a goose egg! Better team won! South Kenton Seniors are now 5-0!!!

Congrats to South Kenton. Very well coached and basically smacked Ft Thomas Blue in the mouth today. Like you said, turnovers killed them and the TD right before Half really hurt Ft Thomas's chances of getting back in the game. Great game and well deserved for South Kenton. A whole lot of football still to be played though. Good luck the rest of the season....

Congrats to South Kenton. Very well coached and basically smacked Ft Thomas Blue in the mouth today. Like you said, turnovers killed them and the TD right before Half really hurt Ft Thomas's chances of getting back in the game. Great game and well deserved for South Kenton. A whole lot of football still to be played though. Good luck the rest of the season....

I agree it was a great game.

Yes was at the HHS blue game tonight. Splitting the Fort Thomas 8th graders evenly between 2 teams of about 13-14 players (now w/injuries) is starting to surface in a competitive league...not complaining at all - love the innovative thinking :) But 13 players and missing a linebacker and running back or athlete...on a split team and you start to experience significant drop off. Especially when playing competitive, quick great athletes in a competitive league. I won't get into the hitting and tackling aspect of football (missing on these FT teams)...save that for another day in this concussion era. This is a very challenging football era (to say the least) to teach, ask for and expect aggression and flying thru a ball carrier.