Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anonymous targets Trump

Featured Replies

I get a laugh every time you people run Obama's terms down as the worst ever. :lol:

 

It's like you completely ignore the previous 8 years.

 

Honestly this kind of hyperbole is nothing new and horribly colored by our own perceptions and politics. I don't like to judge a presidency until long after they are out of office because often their policies and their impact are not contained within their terms. Besides no one is ever as bad as people seem to think they are.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Anonymous also declared war on ISIS. ISIS response was laughter.These guys are getting a little tiresome.

 

Get out of your moms basement, and get a real job.

 

Please stop it Texas, we agree, but I like your opinions. Do not underestimate these guys.

 

Isis may never truly know what anonymous does until one day and it's too late.

If the establishment is going against you it's because you dont represent them and they are scared of not having another puppet in office. I dont particularly like Trump but it's really funny to see everyone peeing themselves.
Good post. Speaks volumes that the Republican establishment has more passion to defeat Trump than they did Obama the last two elections/terms.

I'm going to parse this out a bit.

 

Why? This guy has left his companies to run for President of the United States, do you realize how much money he's losing with this?

 

One would hope he's not so much of a control freak that he has people in place who can run things for him while he's tending to other things. If he's losing a bunch of money during this time, it kind of speaks to how he would manage things as POTUS.

 

If the RNC would get behind him and help him round his sharp elbows, instead of trying to deter his campaign, they may realize he doesn't want to destroy them.

 

I'm not a Republican, so this is not my issue. For all I care, the RNC and DNC can go up in flames.

 

How can anyone hurt our country more than Obama as President, Hillary and her State Department shenanigans and now John Kerry trying to get us another sweetheart deal for Syria like he did with Iran?

 

Didn't vote for Obama; not voting for Hillary. Not my argument and it's a bad comparison as far as I'm concerned. Just because I don't want Trump doesn't mean I do want Hillary. This isn't an either/or situation. That's why everybody should vote for Gary Johnson so we can accelerate the process of the demise of the two-party system — or at least force them into putting up electable, capable candidates.

Jim Schue,

 

Nothing wrong with that logic.

I'm going to parse this out a bit.

 

 

 

One would hope he's not so much of a control freak that he has people in place who can run things for him while he's tending to other things. If he's losing a bunch of money during this time, it kind of speaks to how he would manage things as POTUS.

 

 

 

I'm not a Republican, so this is not my issue. For all I care, the RNC and DNC can go up in flames.

 

 

 

Didn't vote for Obama; not voting for Hillary. Not my argument and it's a bad comparison as far as I'm concerned. Just because I don't want Trump doesn't mean I do want Hillary. This isn't an either/or situation. That's why everybody should vote for Gary Johnson so we can accelerate the process of the demise of the two-party system — or at least force them into putting up electable, capable candidates.

1. I'm not a Republican either.

2. What is Johnson's Libertarian Party platform for anyone who is not familiar with the former New Mexico governor?

3.I'm willing to listen to why you support Gary Johnson. Level heads that listen when everyone else is shouting must prevail in this mess or we are lost.

Jim Schue,

 

Nothing wrong with that logic.

 

Thanks. I just hate how everybody's heels are so dug in, but it's in more of a "the other side's bad/dumb/evil/crooked/etc." fashion than actually standing up for their own party. It should be more about recognizing that the whole damned thing is broken and needs to be remade, and this is the opportunity year. Casting enough votes to get a third party a seat at the table would be a great way to call out both parties for their roles in destroying this country, and start to fix the damage they've wrought.

1. I'm not a Republican either.

2. What is Johnson's Libertarian Party platform for anyone who is not familiar with the former New Mexico governor?

3.I'm willing to listen to why you support Gary Johnson. Level heads that listen when everyone else is shouting must prevail in this mess or we are lost.

 

I don't agree with everything the guy says, but I respect his socially liberal and fiscally conservative record, a record that shows great ability to work across the aisle as a Republican governor in a Democratic state (New Mexico). He balances budgets. He shows no inclination whatsoever to be beholden to corporate interests, or at least not to the degree that it's done in today's dirty money Wa$hington.

 

@formerkywrestler could elaborate more on him as he's been following him longer than I.

Thank you, I have never followed him except while he was governor. Maybe formerkywrestler can contribute additional background.

Not for nothing but didn't you support John Kerry back in 2004?

 

Just a vague memory, could be wrong.

 

I was young and dumb, so I'm sure I did

 

I grew up and my views changed a little.

 

I was young and dumb, so I'm sure I did

 

I grew up and my views changed a little.

 

Just making sure I remembered correctly.

I'm going to parse this out a bit.

 

 

 

One would hope he's not so much of a control freak that he has people in place who can run things for him while he's tending to other things. If he's losing a bunch of money during this time, it kind of speaks to how he would manage things as POTUS.

 

 

 

I'm not a Republican, so this is not my issue. For all I care, the RNC and DNC can go up in flames.

 

 

 

Didn't vote for Obama; not voting for Hillary. Not my argument and it's a bad comparison as far as I'm concerned. Just because I don't want Trump doesn't mean I do want Hillary. This isn't an either/or situation. That's why everybody should vote for Gary Johnson so we can accelerate the process of the demise of the two-party system — or at least force them into putting up electable, capable candidates.

 

Putting up electable, capable candidates. Man you sure are asking for a lot! Lol

Putting up electable, capable candidates. Man you sure are asking for a lot! Lol

 

I know, right?

Just making sure I remembered correctly.

 

That was 12 years ago. I was 17 or 18 then. How many people still see things exactly the same as when they were 17 or 18

 

That was 12 years ago. I was 17 or 18 then. How many people still see things exactly the same as when they were 17 or 18

 

No I understand. I voted for KY's amendment regarding same sex marriage in 2004. I regret that vote to this day.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.