Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anonymous targets Trump

Featured Replies

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if they also send the white powder to his son, with the note saying for him to get out of the race or his kids would be targeted?

  • Author

That's not their style.

 

Big Don probably orchestrated that one himself.

That's not their style.

 

Big Don probably orchestrated that one himself.

Or it could have been outraged republicans or outraged democrats, seems as if he's not making many friends...except for with voters.

 

At one point I thought he might actually win, but I don't think he can now. Too much invested by both establishments for either to allow him to win.

  • Author
Or it could have been outraged republicans or outraged democrats, seems as if he's not making many friends...except for with voters.

 

At one point I thought he might actually win, but I don't think he can now. Too much invested by both establishments for either to allow him to win.

 

I have to agree. Donald seems to pour even more gas on the fire instead of actually trying to moderate. Might just be his nature.

 

I imagine all the money from both sides against Donald will be devastating.

If the establishment is going against you it's because you dont represent them and they are scared of not having another puppet in office. I dont particularly like Trump but it's really funny to see everyone peeing themselves.

Or it could have been outraged republicans or outraged democrats, seems as if he's not making many friends...except for with voters.

 

At one point I thought he might actually win, but I don't think he can now. Too much invested by both establishments for either to allow him to win.

 

When did let the people decide become unpopular? I say dismantle the machine, it's broken anyway.

On CNN Friday morning, they were talking to Curly Haugland RNC member from North Dakota. His exact words" Democracy is pretty popular, but it's simply not the way we do it." Meaning the RNC can get to the convention and nominate someone who's not even on any primary ballot. And you as a voter just do not matter. Nothing about any of this is right but at least the RNC has come clean to tell us our vote hasn't counted for years. We thought they couldn't get anything done, now we know they don't WANT to get anything done. Wakeup America, this is taxation without representation.

When did let the people decide become unpopular? I say dismantle the machine, it's broken anyway.

 

I'm fine with dismantling the machine, it's just I'm horrified of the idea of Trump leading whatever emerges from the vacuum.

I'm fine with dismantling the machine, it's just I'm horrified of the idea of Trump leading whatever emerges from the vacuum.

 

Problem is the candidates on the left are worse than he is imo

I'm fine with dismantling the machine, it's just I'm horrified of the idea of Trump leading whatever emerges from the vacuum.

 

Why? This guy has left his companies to run for President of the United States, do you realize how much money he's losing with this? If the RNC would get behind him and help him round his sharp elbows, instead of trying to deter his campaign, they may realize he doesn't want to destroy them. How can anyone hurt our country more than Obama as President, Hillary and her State Department shenanigans and now John Kerry trying to get us another sweetheart deal for Syria like he did with Iran?

Why? This guy has left his companies to run for President of the United States, do you realize how much money he's losing with this? If the RNC would get behind him and help him round his sharp elbows, instead of trying to deter his campaign, they may realize he doesn't want to destroy them. How can anyone hurt our country more than Obama as President, Hillary and her State Department shenanigans and now John Kerry trying to get us another sweetheart deal for Syria like he did with Iran?

 

Well, Iwas goning to respond to JS, but you took the words out of my mouth. I have to laugh at the media when they say what damage a Trump presidency will bring. After the last 8 years, you seriously want to go there? :ohbrother:

Anonymous also declared war on ISIS. ISIS response was laughter.These guys are getting a little tiresome.

 

Get out of your moms basement, and get a real job.

 

Problem is the candidates on the left are worse than he is imo

 

Not for nothing but didn't you support John Kerry back in 2004?

 

Just a vague memory, could be wrong.

  • Author

I get a laugh every time you people run Obama's terms down as the worst ever. :lol:

 

It's like you completely ignore the previous 8 years.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.