Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky / Stony Brook (NCAA First Round) Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 54
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

AP can get some of the cheapest foul calls of any player in college basketball.

Yeah he's got another year. With a good year I think a team could take him late in the 2nd. Needs more strength but he can space the floor and is fairly athletic.

 

Agreed. Maybe I'm greedy, but I'd also like to see him become a threat off the dribble.

Agreed. Maybe I'm greedy, but I'd also like to see him become a threat off the dribble.

 

I don't think that would be his role at the next level. Channing Frye.

I ain't gonna lie, this UK team is hard for me to figure. If they win one more game they will have advanced farther than i thought they would.

Lots of happy guys who were at the Red Mile this afternoon, loading up on the Cats, giving 14.

  • Author

76-50 Cats with 3:59 left. We need to start getting subs in to rest players and not get an injury.

Cats gave up 25 offensive rebounds

Cats set an NCAA record for blocks with 15!

 

A record for Kentucky not the entire NCAA I believe.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.