Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky / Stony Brook (NCAA First Round) Updates

Featured Replies

We can't play alot worse!

 

Thankfully Stoney Brook can...

  • Replies 54
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this the game the 3pt streak ends for Murray? (Has hit at least 1 in every game)

For Kentucky? (2nd longest streak in D-1 making at least 1 3pointer in a game)

Skal won that first half for UK.

 

I thought Willis and Hawkins came in and gave UK a lift, plus Briscoe's effort was pretty good.

Willis just took care of the UK Consecutive Game Streak!

1st 3 of the game for UK

Never would have said this at the beginning of the season, but with a little work on the glass, Willis may be able to carve out a decent NBA career. Won't be drafted, but could be valuable to a franchise.

Murray just kept his streak going with the most comfortable looking shot of the night.

Never would have said this at the beginning of the season, but with a little work on the glass, Willis may be able to carve out a decent NBA career. Won't be drafted, but could be valuable to a franchise.

 

He'll get a chance after next year.

He'll get a chance after next year.

 

I didn't realize he was just a junior. I'll hold off on predictions til this time next year.

I'm suprised SOMEBODY isn't crowing that Cal is getting outcoached! :eek:

I didn't realize he was just a junior. I'll hold off on predictions til this time next year.

 

Yeah he's got another year. With a good year I think a team could take him late in the 2nd. Needs more strength but he can space the floor and is fairly athletic.

  • Author
I'm suprised SOMEBODY isn't crowing that Cal is getting outcoached! :eek:

Haven't you figured out the pattern when they win and play well it's all about good players not coaching it's only coaching when they play bad or lose.lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.