Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I love the NFL so much that yesterday...

Featured Replies

I watched the rerun of NFL RedZone from week one of the 2015 NFL season.

 

The Bengals beat the Raiders like a redheaded stepchild.

 

The Ravens and Broncos played one heck of a game.

 

The Bills looked strong.

 

The Browns looked horrible.

 

The Jags played a respectable game against the Panthers.

 

The Rams beat the Seahawks.

 

Carson Palmer had a nice day.

 

Finally the Titans crushed the Bucs.

I watched part of it.

This is the first year since I've been dedicated to watching the NFL that I see hope with the Jags. I've lived through the past 10 awful years as a Jags fan, I'm so excited for this season to start. I know some of you guys pay attention to the Jags mainly because of me, but this year, we will finally see a real NFL team in Jacksonville.

This is the first year since I've been dedicated to watching the NFL that I see hope with the Jags. I've lived through the past 10 awful years as a Jags fan, I'm so excited for this season to start. I know some of you guys pay attention to the Jags mainly because of me, but this year, we will finally see a real NFL team in Jacksonville.

 

You may be giving yourself way too much credit.

  • Author
This is the first year since I've been dedicated to watching the NFL that I see hope with the Jags. I've lived through the past 10 awful years as a Jags fan, I'm so excited for this season to start. I know some of you guys pay attention to the Jags mainly because of me, but this year, we will finally see a real NFL team in Jacksonville.

 

I believe I have mentioned this before but I spent a little time in Jacksonville working/training for my old job so the Jags have always been on my radar.

 

To your point, when I was watching them play well yesterday I immediately thought of you and then like you I thought the Jags will probably be decent this year.

You may be giving yourself way too much credit.

 

Just, just, just let me have this....

I believe I have mentioned this before but I spent a little time in Jacksonville working/training for my old job so the Jags have always been on my radar.

 

To your point, when I was watching them play well yesterday I immediately thought of you and then like you I thought the Jags will probably be decent this year.

 

Building through the draft just takes so long. This is the first year it's finally starting to pay off, the offense was not to be taken lightly, past 2-3 drafts have been offensive focus. Now it's time to turn onto the defense, Jags have filled a couple holes via free agency but good teams dont go all out in FA. Looking at teams like Green Bay, Seattle, New England, Cincinnati and Pittsburgh, those teams never make big splashes in FA. Trusting in the system of the draft is how successful franchises are built.

Building through the draft just takes so long. This is the first year it's finally starting to pay off, the offense was not to be taken lightly, past 2-3 drafts have been offensive focus. Now it's time to turn onto the defense, Jags have filled a couple holes via free agency but good teams dont go all out in FA. Looking at teams like Green Bay, Seattle, New England, Cincinnati and Pittsburgh, those teams never make big splashes in FA. Trusting in the system of the draft is how successful franchises are built.

 

I hope they draft Jalen Ramsey from FSU.

I hope they draft Jalen Ramsey from FSU.

 

I too would love him, but the Jags made signings that if he don't land in Jacksonville it wont be the end of the world.

:lol2: I just watched Green Bay/Arizona playoff game today!

  • Author
You guys need a job!

 

I work 365 days a year besides a few days last year when MTGL made me take a vacation.

Building through the draft just takes so long. This is the first year it's finally starting to pay off, the offense was not to be taken lightly, past 2-3 drafts have been offensive focus. Now it's time to turn onto the defense, Jags have filled a couple holes via free agency but good teams dont go all out in FA. Looking at teams like Green Bay, Seattle, New England, Cincinnati and Pittsburgh, those teams never make big splashes in FA. Trusting in the system of the draft is how successful franchises are built.

 

I'm going to take this for my team and when the media blasts them for losing in FA I'll just remind myself that they are building through the draft and taking the compensatory picks to so they can move around in the draft in they want.

  • Author

I watched some more RedZone from Week 2 yesterday.

 

The Steelers crushed the 49ers and I certainly had the feeling the Steelers were really good.

 

The Bills came back to reality, they played the Patriots.

 

The Bengals struggled to beat San Diego.

 

The Browns and Titans both looked bad.

 

The Jags had another strong showing and beat the Fins.

 

A week after the Bengals embarrassed Oakland, the Raiders beat the Ravens in a shootout.

 

The Cowboys are now 2-0 and Weeden threw a TD in relief of the injured Tony Romo.

I watched some more RedZone from Week 2 yesterday.

 

The Steelers crushed the 49ers and I certainly had the feeling the Steelers were really good.

 

The Bills came back to reality, they played the Patriots.

 

The Bengals struggled to beat San Diego.

 

The Browns and Titans both looked bad.

 

The Jags had another strong showing and beat the Fins.

 

A week after the Bengals embarrassed Oakland, the Raiders beat the Ravens in a shootout.

 

The Cowboys are now 2-0 and Weeden threw a TD in relief of the injured Tony Romo.

 

Pats Jags week 3 was the most lopsided games I've seen in sports in a while. Tom Brady was on a different level that game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.