Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chant at High School Game

Featured Replies

I remember playing at West Carter back in the day and their fans chanted "rednecks" and "hillbillies" at us. Imagine that...folks from Olive Hill called folks from Magoffin County rednecks and hillbillies. I thought it was all funny and was in no way offended.

 

Was at a game this season between two local rivals. One group of students chanted "Y'all are inbred!" The other group of students responded "Why y'all date us?" Very funny stuff.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Was at a game this season between two local rivals. One group of students chanted "Y'all are inbred!" The other group of students responded "Why y'all date us?" Very funny stuff.

 

I think it's all funny too but then again, I'm not really offended by anything ever. I was at a game this season when one team chanted "ACT" and the other team replied with "STD"

I think it's all funny too but then again, I'm not really offended by anything ever. I was at a game this season when one team chanted "ACT" and the other team replied with "STD"

 

The only thing I don't like is cussing.

I remember playing at West Carter back in the day and their fans chanted "rednecks" and "hillbillies" at us. Imagine that...folks from Olive Hill called folks from Magoffin County rednecks and hillbillies. I thought it was all funny and was in no way offended.

 

I'm with ya, Wireman. Half of the Olive Hill team was barefoot.

Cov Cath once chanted "Kunta Kinte" at Holmes. Those catholic kids are crazy.

Cov Cath once chanted "Kunta Kinte" at Holmes. Those catholic kids are crazy.

 

What year?

I'm not a fan of the "push it" chant just because it sounds like profanity.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.