Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sanu to Atlanta - 6.5 Million a year for 5 years

Featured Replies

  • Author
Heading to the Falcons now to sign around 7 mil a year.

 

7 million a year for Sanu = Mind Blown

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I understand the Bengals letting him go at that kinda jack. Not concerned move on. He had a great QB rating, though.

I understand the Bengals letting him go at that kinda jack. Not concerned move on. He had a great QB rating, though.

 

Now the type of money he is getting does surprise me. I was thinking at most some team would offer 5 million a year considering thin the wr market is. I definitely didn't see 7 million a year coming.

Looks like a WR in the first or second round.

  • Author

From Cincy Jungle:

 

Sanu will also visit the Patriots after visiting the Falcons, if he doesn't sign immediately in Atlanta.

From Cincy Jungle:

 

Sanu will also visit the Patriots after visiting the Falcons, if he doesn't sign immediately in Atlanta.

 

For that type of money he should!

  • Author
For that type of money he should!

 

Agree, he will be lucky to get half that in New England.

They've offered "2" money and he is a fringe "2" a solid "3". Good character and some versatility.

Agree, he will be lucky to get half that in New England.

 

Agreed! I wonder what offer the Patriots gave Marvin Jones. We know the Bengals basically gave Jones the same offer. I wonder how close the Pats offer was. Jones had said he had to decide between the Bengals, Pats, and Lions.

 

I would say the Pats probably went to the 7 million a year range for Jones since he said they were in his final three choices. So I would assume the Pats are offering Sanu less than that and probably 5 million a year.

  • Author
Agreed! I wonder what offer the Patriots gave Marvin Jones. We know the Bengals basically gave Jones the same offer. I wonder how close the Pats offer was. Jones had said he had to decide between the Bengals, Pats, and Lions.

 

I would say the Pats probably went to the 7 million a year range for Jones since he said they were in his final three choices. So I would assume the Pats are offering Sanu less than that and probably 5 million a year.

 

Agree

 

Now if I am Sanu I definitely would take less to play in New England compared to Atlanta.

Agree

 

Now if I am Sanu I definitely would take less to play in New England compared to Atlanta.

 

Agreed! Would be interesting how they use him. He fits better in the slot but they already have Julian edelman there and then obviously Gronk lines up everywhere. However if the Pats are interested then I am sure they have a good plan on how they would use him.

  • Author
Agreed! Would be interesting how they use him. He fits better in the slot but they already have Julian edelman there and then obviously Gronk lines up everywhere. However if the Pats are interested then I am sure they have a good plan on how they would use him.

 

I would think Sanu could shine in that offense.

 

I would like to hear from UKMF on this one.

I would think Sanu could shine in that offense.

 

I would like to hear from UKMF on this one.

 

I think Jones would have because he would have been that outside receiver they miss. It would be interesting how they would use Sanu.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.