Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sanu to Atlanta - 6.5 Million a year for 5 years

Featured Replies

I would think Sanu could shine in that offense.

 

I would like to hear from UKMF on this one.

 

Would've been a really nice fit in NE. No chance with the type of money ATL was throwing his way though.

 

The biggest thing NE lacks in the passing game is someone to take the top off the defense. Not sure how they're going to address that, but I doubt it's through free agency at this point.

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Would've been a really nice fit in NE. No chance with the type of money ATL was throwing his way though.

 

The biggest thing NE lacks in the passing game is someone to take the top off the defense. Not sure how they're going to address that, but I doubt it's through free agency at this point.

 

Mike Wallace

  • Author

Pun intended?

Agree

 

Now if I am Sanu I definitely would take less to play in New England compared to Atlanta.

 

Why? He will be 27 before he plays in a game next season so this contract will take him until he is 32. Then he will either be done or worth a lot less. In other words, this is the biggest and most important contract he will ever get and he needs to max it out IMO. I love the Pats but this is the NFL. You need to get the most you can while you can. I am shocked a #3 WR got that big a contract...good for him.

  • Author
Why? He will be 27 before he plays in a game next season so this contract will take him until he is 32. Then he will either be done or worth a lot less. In other words, this is the biggest and most important contract he will ever get and he needs to max it out IMO. I love the Pats but this is the NFL. You need to get the most you can while you can. I am shocked a #3 WR got that big a contract...good for him.

 

Play with Tom Brady, play for Coach Belichick, be a part of a great organization, win a Super Bowl.

 

But since the Falcons are paying 6.5 per, HotLanta is a happening place.

Play with Tom Brady, play for Coach Belichick, be a part of a great organization, win a Super Bowl.

 

But since the Falcons are paying 6.5 per, HotLanta is a happening place.

 

I agree with those reasons to play with the Pats and I love the Pats but I NEVER blame an NFL player for saying, "SHOW ME THE MONEY":)!

  • Author
I agree with those reasons to play with the Pats and I love the Pats but I NEVER blame an NFL player for saying, "SHOW ME THE MONEY":)!

 

Me either!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.