Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trouble Accessing This Site

Featured Replies

I cannot connect to BGP on my home internet but I can if I use my cellphone's Wifi using the same laptop and/or IPad.

 

Thoughts?

My buddy said he had a similar issue trying to access it from work. He says he has been able to in the past. Re-installed his browser and got on.

Doesn't make sense to me. Try emptying your cache.

  • Author
Doesn't make sense to me. Try emptying your cache.

 

Tried that on one desk top, two laptops, twop IPads, and my cellphone. If I go thru my 4G WiFi hotspot I can access the site using the devices listed.

  • Author

I also tried using different browser's on all if those devices but still nothing.

Sounds like a problem with your service provider. Do you have any problem accessing other sites? Have you tried resetting your home router?

Are you still having an issue dd?

Doubledeuce ... who is your internet provider, your computer operating system and which browser?

Doubledeuce ... who is your internet provider, your computer operating system and which browser?

 

The fact that he has access threw a 4G wireless hot spot more or less eliminates the computer, OS, or browser.

 

From the information given by dd, it sounds like a modem/wireless router fail, connection problem to the ISP, or the ISP itself.

Sunday when I got home from the Girls State title game I couldn't get on the site with my laptop or Mrs. LB13's Ipad.......but can access every other site. I can get on BGP with my phone......so what gives?????

Other weird things are happening too. I keep getting quote notifications, but when you click on them it takes you to a post that someone else is quoted someone else.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.