Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

If you want the right to refuse someone because they are different than you...

Featured Replies

Tip of the Iceberg, and it is a big one.

 

Maybe. If you dig further into the decision, the court dismissed the case because those that brought the suit did not have standing. The Court said that they were not harmed by the action of the business. I guess if they can prove that the rule somehow harms them, they can re-file or file a similar suit.

  • Replies 75
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Maybe. If you dig further into the decision, the court dismissed the case because those that brought the suit did not have standing. The Court said that they were not harmed by the action of the business. I guess if they can prove that the rule somehow harms them, they can re-file or file a similar suit.

 

What happens when every legal gun dealer declares their business a Muslim Free Zone?

Please tell me where I said a business owner should be able to do as they like. I'll wait.

 

As far as the second part of your post, give me a break. If the only argument you have is "you're not a real American if you you don't agree with me" then there I guess we're done. Sharia Law? Really?

 

Although I used your quote as a starting point in that post, that post was not directed completely at you. It was a general statement of my opinion.

What happens when every legal gun dealer declares their business a Muslim Free Zone?

 

Muslims will have to go to gun shows or flea markets to get thier guns? :idunno:

  • Author
Muslims will have to go to gun shows? :idunno:

 

I am being serious, Gun Shows are legal so what if they ban all Muslims too?

 

Everyone, you need to think this through. It will NEVER work. It will only serve to divide us.

I am being serious, Gun Shows are legal so what if they ban all Muslims too?

 

Everyone, you need to think this through. It will NEVER work. It will only serve to divide us.

 

BTW it was a joke...I agree with you on this subject 100%

 

This is a very slippery slope.

What happens when every legal gun dealer declares their business a Muslim Free Zone?

 

It is highly unlikely. If it was commonplace, this case would not have made the news. As I mentioned, the Plaintiffs were poorly prepared in this particular case. Had they done their homework, they may have won the case.

  • Author
It is highly unlikely. If it was commonplace, this case would not have made the news. As I mentioned, the Plaintiffs were poorly prepared in this particular case. Had they done their homework, they may have won the case.

 

You are dancing around the core issue now.

 

What happens when we make laws that give businesses the LEGAL RIGHT to create a Muslim Free Zone or a Gay Free Zone or a White Free Zone?

The OP is a terribly contrived scenario for the purpose of generating heated discussion.

 

The opening post (and the follow up) are crafted to cut to the chase.

 

But the OP doesn't represent anything that happened in America since shortly after the Civil Rights movement. Exactly what are we discussing?

 

New legislation in KY.

 

Okay, I do owe @theguru an apology. This thread does bring up a topic dealing with current legislation and how it may be interpreted and enforced.

 

I apologize @theguru. I spoke when I should have kept my mouth shut until better informed. I thought you were just trying to stir the pot. I was out of line. Please forgive me.

  • Author
Okay, I do owe @theguru an apology. This thread does bring up a topic dealing with current legislation and how it may be interpreted and enforced.

 

I apologize @theguru. I spoke when I should have kept my mouth shut until better informed. I thought you were just trying to stir the pot. I was out of line. Please forgive me.

 

Don't worry about it.

 

And I don't try to stir the pot as much as people think, I really want everyone to open their eyes and look at the world around us in a more objective, open-minded way.

You are dancing around the core issue now.

 

What happens when we make laws that give businesses the LEGAL RIGHT to create a Muslim Free Zone or a Gay Free Zone or a White Free Zone?

 

You tell me! What happens?

  • Author

Anarchy

This is embarrassing.

 

No wonder so many people have their doubts/reservations about the Christian Churches in today's society.

You are dancing around the core issue now.

 

What happens when we make laws that give businesses the LEGAL RIGHT to create a Muslim Free Zone or a Gay Free Zone or a White Free Zone?

 

I don't see that as a realistic scenario but if it happens, an opportunity opens up for someone else to open a business that fills the void.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.