Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

North Carolina 76 Duke 72

Featured Replies

Final from Cameron Indoor. North Carolina wins ACC league title out right.

  • Author
Duke will be a 5 seed in ACC tourney. ND gets the 4 seed.

That is correct which means they will have to Wednesday afternoon instead of Thursday.

Edited by 16thBBall Fan

I've seen 8th grade teams play better zone defense than Duke - which isn't surprising as no kid goes to Duke to play defense.

The rebounding difference in this game was astonishing.

 

Almost 70 rebounds for the Heels

Final from Cameron Indoor. North Carolina wins ACC league title out right.

Don't mean to get off topic but why do they add "Indoor" to the name of their gym? Makes it sound like a swimming pool instead of a basketball facility.

  • Author
Don't mean to get off topic but why do they add "Indoor" to the name of their gym? Makes it sound like a swimming pool instead of a basketball facility.

I don't know either good question maybe they have a Cameron Outdoor Stadium?

I don't know either good question maybe they have a Cameron Outdoor Stadium?

 

image.png

I've seen 8th grade teams play better zone defense than Duke - which isn't surprising as no kid goes to Duke to play defense.

 

Now I don't know about that, I remember little Wojo smacking the floor a lot!

Another good game between these two. I thought that recent history was going to repeat and Roy Williams was going to blow another one when going to that zone, freeing Duke's 3pt. shooters. Luckily for UNC fans, they hit FT's down the stretch and Roy didn't beat them.

  • Author

I thought the second half especially the first 10 minutes both teams offense was horrible.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.