Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A beautiful Sign!

Featured Replies

Chuckle, will they shell out for a new sign every other year? Because that one doesn't have room to add any more.

 

Also, I didn't realize Trinity had road signage. The rotunda at the school's entrance shows off all the trophies, but I didn't realize we had something outside of it.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author
12802950_10205939347583135_6267932620776037386_n_zpsxxhbz1mn.jpg

 

This is our new sign that, for unknown reasons could not get to load. Thanks Mayfieldsportsfan

 

 

Isnt she a beauty

  • Author
Is that sign on Dixie Highway in Fort Mitchell?

 

Oh my

  • Author

We are going to need a bigger sign!

Is that sign on Dixie Highway in Fort Mitchell?

 

Funniest thing I read all week

I've seen an equally impressive sign just outside of Danville listing both Danville and Boyle County's titles. Can someone post a picture of that, please?

 

danville-boyle-sign.jpg this one?

Highlands or Trinity have signage? Can't remember.

 

Not Highlands, there are rules against large billboards in Ft. Thomas. :cool:

We are going to need a bigger sign!

 

Yep. I am curious what KDOT is going to do for the next sign. Good balance to that one.

Not Highlands, there are rules against large billboards in Ft. Thomas. :cool:

 

I hear that! Got to go to a game at Cecil Stadium to see 'em on the front of the press box.

 

Or the scoreboard.

[ATTACH]55173[/ATTACH] this one?

 

That's a nice one.

[ATTACH]55173[/ATTACH] this one?

Maybe, I thought I saw a different one either at the county line or city limits both on 127 south that I thought said "title town" and I believe only listed football championships. Either way, lot of good football being played down there.

Thanks for posting

  • Author
Maybe, I thought I saw a different one either at the county line or city limits both on 127 south that I thought said "title town" and I believe only listed football championships. Either way, lot of good football being played down there.

Thanks for posting

 

I recall seeing one as we crossed the county line on KY 150 around Perryville but I think that was early to mid 2000's. I think it was only Danville and only football titles

There are like 3 or 4 but that's the only one I could like actually remember that exact location

[ATTACH]55173[/ATTACH] this one?

Why is there a soccer player silhouette on that sign? I could see maybe a runner given Danville's track titles but why soccer?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.