Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton/Owen County (8th Region) Predictions

Who do you think wins this game? 24 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

    • Simon Kenton
      91%
    • Owen County
      8%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I think they will Ky Joe, it is almost a must with the 8th region teams and how it is lined up. This Simon team can be dangerous in the next couple weeks. Like Owen's team and heart but Simon by at least 20

I like Simon, wv, grant and williamstown in the 8th. I also like Scott, cc, Brossart, silver grove and calvary in the 10th

 

If you don't like the travel then don't go. Pretty simple. Besides, it's not bad as when the regions rotate you usually have to travel once every other year unless your on the boys side

It sucks we have to travel almost 2 hours away to watch this game considering both schools are not far from each other.

 

That does stink! Too bad you aren't in 9th region and could drive merely 10 miles over to Nku and just play Holmes. Or Ryle.

That would make for a more relevant prediction poll for sure!

  • Author
That does stink! Too bad you aren't in 9th region and could drive merely 10 miles over to Nku and just play Holmes. Or Ryle.

That would make for a more relevant prediction poll for sure!

 

I will be there to watch SK win the girls state tournament! :D

Sounds like a tough 8th region.

 

Yeah, especially when Anderson, who is out of the tournament, crushed Holmes earlier this year!

Yeah, especially when Anderson, who is out of the tournament, crushed Holmes earlier this year!

Pretty sure Holmes was missing the Head Coach and a player or two. But as they say don't let facts get in the way of the story. I would think driving two hours for a birth in the state tourney wouldn't be a big deal, I'm sure about 4-5 teams from the 9th or 10th would trade with SK to play the 8th region. SK in a running clock won't be a game 5 mins in.

  • Author

SK has some of the best coaches Stowers and his son are 2 of the best around that is the biggest difference in this game.

I hope your right about the running clock.

Pretty sure Holmes was missing the Head Coach and a player or two. But as they say don't let facts get in the way of the story. I would think driving two hours for a birth in the state tourney wouldn't be a big deal, I'm sure about 4-5 teams from the 9th or 10th would trade with SK to play the 8th region. SK in a running clock won't be a game 5 mins in.

SK probably would enjoy the trade also considering they were 8-1 vs. the 9th. And I assure you that they are playing light years better then they were the first game of the season, and I also hope you are right about the running clock!

The 8th and 9th Regions are both as weak as I've seen. With that said, the 9th is still considerably better than the 8th this year. Think about the SK team w Owings an Company that never made it to state. Predicting a WV vs SK Final. SK winning in a close one.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.