Walton Verona 64 Anderson County 47 (8th Region)

Walton took 15-2 lead after one dominating period. Twelve turnovers over the next two periods allowed Anderson to pull to within 5 points twice, but WV with an incredible 17 of 21 performance at the line in the fourth (25 of 31 overall). Ison was a perfect 14 of 14 at the line, and hit 5 of 8 shots for a total of 25 points.

Enjoyed broadcasting this game, despite my crummy voice!! LOL Gotta go rehabilitate it tomorrow so I can come back and announce tomorrow's games.

Owen vs. Oldham on air 6:15 The Pegasus Sports Network - PSN

Simon Kenton vs. Collins about 8 pm-ish

Colonelmike

Walton took 15-2 lead after one dominating period. Twelve turnovers over the next two periods allowed Anderson to pull to within 5 points twice, but WV with an incredible 17 of 21 performance at the line in the fourth (25 of 31 overall). Ison was a perfect 14 of 14 at the line, and hit 5 of 8 shots for a total of 25 points.

Enjoyed broadcasting this game, despite my crummy voice!! LOL Gotta go rehabilitate it tomorrow so I can come back and announce tomorrow's games.

Colonelmike

Colonelmike

Great job tonight, thanks! We'll see you tomorrow night...GO SK!

Very nice work by Walton Verona. Congrats to the players and staff for being ready to play and getting the win over a very good Anderson team. After Walton got a quick start, Anderson made some runs and got back in it behind the play and shooting of Kaci Currens. She is a heck of a player.

Congrats to Anderson on a great season. I was frustrated to see these to draw a first round matchup as I thought both teams were able to play further than the first round.

Colonelmike

I want to give a shout out and a great big thank you to you gentlemen who did the internet broadcast. I didn't listen during the game, but it was nice to listen to it again on the long ride home. You all do a very good job! I will have my parents listening in on Friday as they will not be able to make the game.

I want to give a shout out and a great big thank you to you gentlemen who did the internet broadcast. I didn't listen during the game, but it was nice to listen to it again on the long ride home. You all do a very good job! I will have my parents listening in on Friday as they will not be able to make the game.

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was a GREAT GAME to call....I'm so sorry my voice is so messed up right now due to early-onset of the allergy season! It was a little better tonight (Tuesday), so I'm hoping it will be even better for Friday night!