NewCath v. Dixie

mexitucky

And the winner of this year's Super Bowl is......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................???????????????

Dixie jumped out 14 to 0 and looked like world beaters in the first quarter and from that point on they returned a kickoff for a touchtown for their final touchdown. NCC scored four touchdowns and was the better team. It was NCC 28 Dixie 21 with the 1st team.

Dixie jumped out 14 to 0 and looked like world beaters in the first quarter and from that point on they returned a kickoff for a touchtown for their final touchdown. NCC scored four touchdowns and was the better team. It was NCC 28 Dixie 21 with the 1st team.

I would'nt say NCC was the better team , but the team that got a couple breaks on the ball , fumble on a punt and another when two of Dixie's players hit each other . That gave NCC a very short field on both turnovers ! They couldn't run on Dixie at all , but the pass "D" still needs some work ! But over all it was a good game for both teams .:thumb:

Kudo's to NCC for steppin' up in class and taking it to 'em. You get better by playing better competition. Find your weak spots, fix 'em, and dominate your class. "the HHS/Beechwood formula"...actually I believe Denny Crum originated the concept, but I digress! Enjoyed seeing many of the FT. T Breds at the scrimmage last night...GOOD LUCK on the REPEAT!