Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NewCath v. Dixie

Featured Replies

  • Author
Uh Oh!!

 

This is the greatest pre-season rivalry in modern sport. I want details.

And the winner of this year's Super Bowl is......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................???????????????

I believe NCC was the champ again. :D

 

Something like 28-21.

  • Author
I believe NCC was the champ again. :D

 

Something like 28-21.

 

I hope that that in-depth annalysis didn't wear you out. J/K, I'm sure that the Highlands game wore you out, sounds like a barn burner.

Dixie jumped out 14 to 0 and looked like world beaters in the first quarter and from that point on they returned a kickoff for a touchtown for their final touchdown. NCC scored four touchdowns and was the better team. It was NCC 28 Dixie 21 with the 1st team.

This is the greatest pre-season rivalry in modern sport. I want details.

 

:laugh: :laugh: That's funny.

:laugh: :laugh: That's funny.

Makes you miss high school era mak. This thread was at 3 pages at this point two years ago... :lol:

Dixie jumped out 14 to 0 and looked like world beaters in the first quarter and from that point on they returned a kickoff for a touchtown for their final touchdown. NCC scored four touchdowns and was the better team. It was NCC 28 Dixie 21 with the 1st team.

 

I would'nt say NCC was the better team , but the team that got a couple breaks on the ball , fumble on a punt and another when two of Dixie's players hit each other . That gave NCC a very short field on both turnovers ! They couldn't run on Dixie at all , but the pass "D" still needs some work ! But over all it was a good game for both teams .:thumb:

Kudo's to NCC for steppin' up in class and taking it to 'em. You get better by playing better competition. Find your weak spots, fix 'em, and dominate your class. "the HHS/Beechwood formula"...actually I believe Denny Crum originated the concept, but I digress! Enjoyed seeing many of the FT. T Breds at the scrimmage last night...GOOD LUCK on the REPEAT!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.