Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Miscellaneous 10th Region Rankings

Featured Replies

Enough with the team rankings. Let's rank more important stuff like the best concessions. parody accounts, PA's, broadcasters, statisticians and anything else you want to add in the 10th region. :thumb:

  • Replies 36
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First the important stuff;

1) Concessions

A) Bracken County

1) pork sandwich

2) Bmustangs

A)Mustang keeps everyone honest

3) Venue

A) Augusta

1) old school, bad to the bone!

4) Fans

A)Paris

1) they throw their own fans out of the gym

5) Best place in the state to play

A)Mason

1) Rupp Arena high school style

Edited by footstomp
Gramnet

Can't go wrong with some Fieldhouse popcorn.

Broadcasters- Tie between the PCRO guys and BCSN.

Broadcasters- Tie between the PCRO guys and BCSN.

 

Gotta throw Danny Weddle in there.

Gotta throw Danny Weddle in there.

 

I left him out because I'm not sure any of us are in his league.

  • Author

My top Parody twitter accounts that follow the unwritten parody account rules:

1- Brian Flaugher

2- Chris O'Hearn

3- JT Teegarden

4- Mac Whitaker

 

Best statistician:

Kenny Ray Haggard and Tony Sapp

 

Best Broadcasters:

1- bmustangs.com

2- WFTM

3- Augusta

4- BCSN

5- PCRO

(I am surprised some of the bigger schools do not have stations)

 

Best fans:

1- Paris

2- Calvary

3- Augusta

4- Maysville Bulldogs

5- Bracken County

(I don't even know about Mason County)

 

Concessions:

Tie between Fieldhouse popcorn and Igloo pulled pork

Edited by Woodstock
Forgot Augusta

I left him out because I'm not sure any of us are in his league.

 

I'd say that all of you do an excellent job!

You must've not have listened to Matt McCane on the Augusta Broadcasting Network.

You must've not have listened to Matt McCane on the Augusta Broadcasting Network.

 

Matt does a great job.

  • Author

What team has the best jerseys? I really like Pendleton County's. (white, red, black)

What team has the best jerseys? I really like Pendleton County's. (white, red, black)

 

I like GRC's. They say Clark Co on them when the name of the school is GRC. :lol2:

  • Author
I like GRC's. They say Clark Co on them when the name of the school is GRC. :lol2:

That's like calling Simon Kenton... Kenton County

That's like calling Simon Kenton... Kenton County

 

:lol2:

I know a lot of people thought we were two different schools. Thanks to BGP and social media most everyone know the difference.

 

Now the girls team does have GRC on them.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.