Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Miscellaneous 10th Region Rankings

Featured Replies

I know I'm in the minority and will probably be crucified by fellow 10th region fans. I'm not a big fan of the Fieldhouse popcorn. Never could understand all the fuss over it.

 

Now you've gone and done it.:lol2:

  • Replies 36
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
Geographically Camels and Polar Bears didn't make the cut for me.....

 

1. Big Trains

2. Black Devils

3. Thorobreds

4. Royals

5. Mustangs

6. Saints (needs a facelift) I like Crusaders

7. Blue Jackets

8. Colonels

9. Panthers

10. Eagles

 

How many Black Devils, Panthers, and Blue Jackets do you see everyday?

 

I'm sticking with Camels and Polar Bears!

I know I'm in the minority and will probably be crucified by fellow 10th region fans. I'm not a big fan of the Fieldhouse popcorn. Never could understand all the fuss over it.

 

Well, this means war. Haha!

I know I'm in the minority and will probably be crucified by fellow 10th region fans. I'm not a big fan of the Fieldhouse popcorn. Never could understand all the fuss over it.

The King has no clothes!!!!

  • Author

@Mustang, you remind me of Bill Raftery. I love it

No, he was never a sub; that was his son, Chad! LOL!

Edited by rhaggard

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.