February 24, 201610 yr These are the only two candidates running and you must vote for one or the other. Who do you vote for and why?
February 24, 201610 yr Biden, because I'm a reasonable human being. It could also be because you post and agree about as far to left on this site.
February 24, 201610 yr Now for my answer if Trump is GOP nomination I'm 50/50 on him or Gary Johnson. I agree with Gary Johnson way more but I also just don't like Dem field. The one Dem I actually trust and I don't really agree with who I probably would of voted for was Corey Booker.
February 25, 201610 yr Today. Trump. 1. Just what our country deserves. 2. Uncle Joe should have ran. If he would have started the race in December he would have gotten my vote.
February 25, 201610 yr Author Today. Trump. 1. Just what our country deserves. 2. Uncle Joe should have ran. If he would have started the race in December he would have gotten my vote. How do you think things would stand if Joe had entered the race at the beginning? Would he be leading her?
February 25, 201610 yr How do you think things would stand if Joe had entered the race at the beginning? Would he be leading her? In this election season, :idunno: ! It may be a split vote and look very similar to the Repub side.
February 25, 201610 yr Author In this election season, :idunno: ! It may be a split vote and look very similar to the Repub side. You mean Bernie might be dominating?
February 26, 201610 yr Unlike the smartest woman in the world uncle joe knows the difference between the constitution and the Declaration of Independence. Can't spell them but he knows the difference.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.