Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RIP (only for those over 40)

Featured Replies

Yep. Kiln explosion.

  • Author

I don't think i should be alone tonight.

  • Author

She was going to make a pot for me.

Only one thing to do - toga party. @Bluto?

"I used to touch Fawn like this."

 

"I know. She told me."

 

"She did?"

You mind if we dance wif your dates?

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son...

Over 40? I would think over 50 as that movie is almost 40 and I would hope no ten year olds were going to see it!

 

Classic.

I can get through almost any life situation with a quote from this or "The Outlaw Josie Wales".

I can get through almost any life situation with a quote from this or "The Outlaw Josie Wales".

 

Dyin' ain't much of a living, boy.

Over 40? I would think over 50 as that movie is almost 40 and I would hope no ten year olds were going to see it!

 

Classic.

 

1st Rated R movie I ever saw. Somehow I convinced my grandmother to take me to the cinema in Newport Shopping Center. I'm sure at the end of it, she regretted it. She did laugh really hard a few times(angel/devil scene being one) And yes, I was 10.

I kept the 25th anniversary copy hidden from my kids for a long time...until I realized they were quoting Blazing Saddles and I figured at that point they had so much artistic potential they had to see Belushi at his finest....

Dyin' ain't much of a living, boy.

 

Now don't get me started.

 

I

 

Can't

 

Stop.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.