Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky @ Texas A&M,....thoughts, predictions

Who wins? 25 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Kentucky 72-68.

I don't really consider Willis to be a big. I think he is playing the 4 more out of necessity. Mostly scores in transition and jumpers. Really don't see him showing an post moves or much of a game with his back to the basket. I think is game is more of a 3 than a 4. But he's doing what is needed to help his team.

 

I agree with you. Call him a stretch four at best.

 

I love when they run their double high post play with Murray on his side. They got two threes of of it yesterday. First Murray coming off a down screen by Willis. And then in the second half, Murray set a flare screen for Willis. Love the action with the ball screen by the opposite big for Ulis. Great for our pieces.

A&M has its back to the wall & they usually play well at home. UK has a short turnaround & the team is a bit banged up.

 

I'll take the Aggies by 7.

 

Your logic is sound, and I think A&M wins, but closer than 7. I'll say A&M by about 3 or 4. #GigEm

I'm interested on a different level. Anthony Collins, the point for A&M, did the same for USF last season. Ulis should eat him alive, but it will be fun to see how the match-up plays out.

A lot of things adding up to a UK loss in this one.

1. UK has struggled on the road.

2. Poythress out

3. Lee, Willis and Ulis banged up.

4. Short turnaround

5. A desperate A&M team

6. SEC road officials

Too beat up

Too banged up

Too little from big men

Too bad it aint at Rupp because we suck on the road.

 

Not in agreement with the last comment.... If they play like they did at Kansas and SC, I like our chances.

Your logic is sound, and I think A&M wins, but closer than 7. I'll say A&M by about 3 or 4. #GigEm

 

Why is there no DISLIKE button?!?!?!

A&M's Game Day crowd is not much for the noise today. Just a step above a grade school pep rally.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.