Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Countdown to Opening Day 2016

Featured Replies

With pitchers and catchers reporting, figure we'd start this thingimage.jpeg

  • Replies 55
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had an Opening Day goal for my weight and only 3 lbs away right now. Plenty of time to reach it.

 

Figured I need to be in really good shape this year. Might be carrying that beer around a little bit longer than past seasons (excluding Opening Day).

  • Author
Had an Opening Day goal for my weight and only 3 lbs away right now. Plenty of time to reach it.

 

Figured I need to be in really good shape this year. Might be carrying that beer around a little bit longer than past seasons (excluding Opening Day).

 

At least you won't have to go to the top of the upper deck

Over / Under is 100 losses. Go! I'll take the under.

With the names they were spouting off on the radio tonight of the pitchers in camp this team is going to need Votto to hit 400 home runs and drive in 300 runs this year. They have no chance to win over 70 games.

With the names they were spouting off on the radio tonight of the pitchers in camp this team is going to need Votto to hit 400 home runs and drive in 300 runs this year. They have no chance to win over 70 games.

 

If he hit 400 homers wouldn't be have to drive in more than 300 runs?

If he hit 400 homers wouldn't be have to drive in more than 300 runs?

 

Nope, its Votto we are talking about, always under preforming.

Does anyone know when or if the TV contract with Fox Sports South/Cincinnati is up? Seems like I heard about bids going in for Reds Broadcasts this year or next

At least you won't have to go to the top of the upper deck

 

I'd much rather go up there if it meant the Upper Deck was filled haha! But I do like your attempt at a positive spin.

 

I am trying to keep my fingers crossed that they bring in a concert or two like they did in 2014.

Over / Under is 100 losses. Go! I'll take the under.

 

I'll take under, but I think it's going to be darn close again.

The over/under should be how long before the first trade is made out of Cincy. I'd have to guess that the front office is hoping (?) for a serious injury for a 2B or 1B so they can unload Phillips and Votto. Same for Bruce. I think the Cozart/Mesoraco trades will be all star break moves.

Best place to buy Opening Day tickets? I looked on Reds website and don't see the option to get them from them so it'll be StubHub, VividSeats or another place based on your all's recommendations.

Best place to buy Opening Day tickets? I looked on Reds website and don't see the option to get them from them so it'll be StubHub, VividSeats or another place based on your all's recommendations.

 

One of the few games that tickets may be scarce for.

One of the few games that tickets may be scarce for.

 

Oh I know I'll pay a pretty penny to get tickets but I just wanted to see if anyone knows of other places that may be cheaper. So far it looks like VividSeats is cheaper than StubHub on a quick glance.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.