Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke 72 Louisville 65

Featured Replies

Not a bad showing especially for our freshmen class.. Wish Mitchell would have stayed in the game more. Thought we he got subbed out the momentum shifted back toward the blue devils. Duke won the game at the free-throw line last night. We could not stop putting our hands on em when they drove in the lane or when the Duke players jumped into our bigs. Louisville should have done the same.

  • Replies 40
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was there any doubt that Duke was going to get all of those foul calls in the last 2 minutes of the game?

I like Grayson Allen but I was disappointed in his actions last night. He's lucky or he'll be lucky if nothing else happens to him. That was a boneheaded move.

Not a bad showing especially for our freshmen class.. Wish Mitchell would have stayed in the game more. Thought we he got subbed out the momentum shifted back toward the blue devils. Duke won the game at the free-throw line last night. We could not stop putting our hands on em when they drove in the lane or when the Duke players jumped into our bigs. Louisville should have done the same.

 

I thought there were way too many fouls called against both teams when guys drove into the lane, the Cards stopped doing it and started shooting jump shots.

You play every team at least once. Four teams you play twice. One of those teams in that second group is a permanent home-and-home. For Louisville, it's UVA. The other three home-and-home series rotate every year.

 

Could we please re-shuffle the permanent home-and-home? UVa is an awful game to watch for UofL fans. They're good at everything we need an opponent to be bad at (low turnovers, high FT%, crisp offense, rarely rattled by aggressive defense, make the extra pass, play tough defense [on ball and overall], usually veteran players [low usage of 1 & done], etc.)

 

Maybe it makes us better. Gotta hope.

Well we will see how big of a charachter Coach k has and see if he suspends Grayson Allen for delibritley tripping the UL player.

Low class as I would expect from Duke.

 

^ Typical post from you.

 

Oh yeah, well Duke is supposed to be the program of excellence with kids being Angels. I'm sure if he had caused the player to be injured it would be a different story.

Oh yeah, well Duke is supposed to be the program of excellence with kids being Angels. I'm sure if he had caused the player to be injured it would be a different story.

 

I haven't seen anyone defend his actions but by all means don't let that stop your hyperbole. :lol2:

I haven't seen anyone defend his actions but by all means don't let that stop your hyperbole. :lol2:

 

You know me

Stick stirring pot

 

Getting harder ever day to make people mad.

You know me

Stick stirring pot

 

Getting harder ever day to make people mad.

 

Nah, I think you're still one of the best at what you do. :D

Duke wins 3 games in a row? If we beat Virginia we could be looking at ranked team again boys. CHAMPIONSHIP!

 

As I have said all yeah Duke like UK will be fine come tourny time. Both are showing signs of it, both just need to keep improving though and be more consistent come tournament time and then both will be very dangerous teams who can make a run.

As I have said all yeah Duke like UK will be fine come tourny time. Both are showing signs of it, both just need to keep improving though and be more consistent come tournament time and then both will be very dangerous teams who can make a run.

 

I hope Duke can get Amile Jefferson back soon. I don't like their depth enough to make a run without him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.