Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke 72 Louisville 65

Featured Replies

They didn't play twice last year did they? Why twice this year? What did I miss?

 

You play every team at least once. Four teams you play twice. One of those teams in that second group is a permanent home-and-home. For Louisville, it's UVA. The other three home-and-home series rotate every year.

  • Replies 40
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Trey Lewis....does he always struggle taking care of the ball like that?

 

Sometimes he tries dumb things. Last night was exceptionally bad.

 

Some fans hate on Snider because he's not going to light folks up or amaze people, but last night exemplified why I like Quentin as the point guard.

They didn't play twice last year did they? Why twice this year? What did I miss?

 

Nope just once last year at the Yum. I'm not sure why twice this year. I'd prefer if they play twice every year personally.

Sometimes he tries dumb things. Last night was exceptionally bad.

 

Some fans hate on Snider because he's not going to light folks up or amaze people, but last night exemplified why I like Quentin as the point guard.

 

 

I just caught the last 4 minutes or so of the game, and I heard the announcers mention that Louisville was playing without their PG. Did Snyder miss the whole game, or had he just fouled out?

I just caught the last 4 minutes or so of the game, and I heard the announcers mention that Louisville was playing without their PG. Did Snyder miss the whole game, or had he just fouled out?

 

Q fouled out.

Sometimes he tries dumb things. Last night was exceptionally bad.

 

Some fans hate on Snider because he's not going to light folks up or amaze people, but last night exemplified why I like Quentin as the point guard.

 

Do those same fans hate on Spalding also? I've seen some irrational statements on Spalding on occasion. It always bothers me.

Q fouled out.

 

You know I love the #502Boyz but I was glad he fouled out. I thought he played great in the second half and played a huge part in getting UL back in the game and keeping them in the game. The game was won when he fouled out. It was like he figured out he can score at will on Duke and took advantage of it.

Do those same fans hate on Spalding also? I've seen some irrational statements on Spalding on occasion. It always bothers me.

 

People who hate on Spalding crack me up. Dude is a freshman that weighs about 95 pounds. It's especially ridiculous since he plays behind one of the most bone-headed guys I've ever seen in a Louisville uniform, Jaylen Johnson.

You know I love the #502Boyz but I was glad he fouled out. I thought he played great in the second half and played a huge part in getting UL back in the game and keeping them in the game. The game was won when he fouled out. It was like he figured out he can score at will on Duke and took advantage of it.

 

Agreed. When he was at point and taking care of business, Louisville was running that second half. Lewis is capable of being a better scorer than he's been, but he'll probably never be as smart with the ball as Quentin.

 

The number of times I've watched Lewis foolishly push at the rim while ignoring an easier pass in the lane or one back outside... Quentin is a lot better about that. It's one of the reasons his turnover numbers are so low.

You know I love the #502Boyz but I was glad he fouled out. I thought he played great in the second half and played a huge part in getting UL back in the game and keeping them in the game. The game was won when he fouled out. It was like he figured out he can score at will on Duke and took advantage of it.

 

Q had 12 points I believe, and they were all in the 2nd Half.

Q had 12 points I believe, and they were all in the 2nd Half.

 

I was truly worried about how conflicted I was going to be about Q beating my Dukies at Duke. :lol2:

 

Happy and sad.

I was truly worried about how conflicted I was going to be about Q beating my Dukies at Duke. :lol2:

 

Happy and sad.

 

I thought about you after a couple plays he made. I knew you'd be going back and forth. :lol2:

I thought about you after a couple plays he made. I knew you'd be going back and forth. :lol2:

 

I didn't like the way it made me feel. :lol2:

 

It's crazy having always been a big fan of his and seeing him succeed at Duke was awesome until he hit the and-1 to give them the lead late. Then I was like, "you need to chill, Q". :lol2:

It's crazy having always been a big fan of his and seeing him succeed at Duke was awesome until he hit the and-1 to give them the lead late. Then I was like, "you need to chill, Q". :lol2:

 

That's the one I was thinking about. :lol: :lol:

Duke wins 3 games in a row? If we beat Virginia we could be looking at ranked team again boys. CHAMPIONSHIP!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.