SB50 commercial tracker

Jim Schue

I can't figure out where these companies get their marketing teams. I swear I could come up with something funnier and more appealing than most of these jobbers. I don't think these folks truly grasp what the fans want in a Super Bowl ad.

Weirded out that between commercials for chips, beer, cars we get ones for constipation, diarrhea & IBS, then later for toe nail fungus. Made me miss the good ole days of commercials for erection pills and feminine hygiene products

I think Doritos won the night, however, I think commercials as a whole were terrible this year.

What happened to good Super Bowl commercials?

Thought the commercials last night were very disappointing overall. Might have been the only thing worse than the performance by the Carolina offense.

I'm with you guys, Doritos ultrasound was the best.

Why no Clydesdales commercial? I don't count the brief glimpse of them in one of the Budweiser commercials.

I can't figure out where these companies get their marketing teams. I swear I could come up with something funnier and more appealing than most of these jobbers. I don't think these folks truly grasp what the fans want in a Super Bowl ad.

Are you thinking of one or two in particular?