Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lexington Christian 72 Lafayette 43

Featured Replies

Final.

 

Ok Miller31 spill the beans!!!

 

What's going on?

  • Author

I have no beans to spill haha!! I just saw the score posted on LCA's Twitter page.

We all obviously thought highly of this team, but they havent beat one top 20 team. They may not win another game this year...maybe bryan station or Boyle Co.

Definitely not the team I expected.

We all obviously thought highly of this team, but they havent beat one top 20 team. They may not win another game this year...maybe bryan station or Boyle Co.

Definitely not the team I expected.

 

They travel to Boyle County for that game and a lot of out of region teams have problems adjusting to 12th Regions refs. Plus I expect the Rebels to win every game. Leave us alone. :lol2:

They travel to Boyle County for that game and a lot of out of region teams have problems adjusting to 12th Regions refs. Plus I expect the Rebels to win every game. Leave us alone. :lol2:

 

PP92....how do the12th region officials call the game that makes it difficult for out of region teams to adjust?

Whoa! And they have a date with Mercer County tonight. I'm putting out an APB on Bengal1.

PP92....how do the12th region officials call the game that makes it difficult for out of region teams to adjust?

 

They call it extremely tight. No hand checking at all. You touch an offensive player with one hand and they'll call the foul. That's the main thing. In my experiences with 11th Region officials they'll let you play a whole lot more than they will in the 12th. I've seen it time and time again out of region teams get frustrated with the refereeing in the 12th. Add in the normal inconsistencies that comes with referees and you have the recipe for an out of region team leaving the 12th Region with an L.

Whoa! And they have a date with Mercer County tonight. I'm putting out an APB on Bengal1.

 

The way this season has gone, Lafayette probably wins in a landslide tonight.

The way this season has gone, Lafayette probably wins in a landslide tonight.

 

I kind of hope that you're incorrect about that.

They call it extremely tight. No hand checking at all. You touch an offensive player with one hand and they'll call the foul. That's the main thing. In my experiences with 11th Region officials they'll let you play a whole lot more than they will in the 12th. I've seen it time and time again out of region teams get frustrated with the refereeing in the 12th. Add in the normal inconsistencies that comes with referees and you have the recipe for an out of region team leaving the 12th Region with an L.

 

Does this tight a whistle cause the games to become free throw contests?

 

Each team in the bonus in the first and third quarters.

Does this tight a whistle cause the games to become free throw contests?

 

Each team in the bonus in the first and third quarters.

 

Yes and no. The 12th region teams are familiar with the refs so it becomes a frustrating situation for opposing teams and especially their fans when the 12th Region team is in the bonus quick.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.