Pendleton County 66 Harrison County 38

Pendleton played a very good game, hitting eleven 3 pointers. Allen missed several free throws but still had 22 points. Harrison looked lethargic after I think an 11 day lay off. Harrison failed to have anybody in double figures. Camp "Larry" sure didn't produce the same results as Camp "Cal".

Eleven threes and solid defense did the trick for PC. Allen had 20 points and 17 rebounds, Dennie scored 16(a career high), and Browning was in double figures. Wood had his usual great floor game. Nice win for the Cats. No one expected this margin of victory.

Was very impressed early in Dec. when PC played an outstanding game in Augusta. Surprised they have performed below that level to date. Coach Belcher may have them back on tract now that everyone is healthy. Dontae Allen (freshman) has potential to be best ever in 10th Region. Don't pass up chance to see this young talent. Would suspect he is best 9th grader in Ky.

Herald this morning omitted Woods from boxscore. Did he play? He was super-quick against Augusta. Very impressive true point guard.

He played but did not score but I really don't remember more than a couple shot attempts. He doesn't worry about points unless it is needed from him on that particular game. As I said in post 4, he had a wonderful floor game.

Coach Phillip Wood was PC coach in 70's & 80's. His wife was great basketball player Nancy Moreland and she played college ball at NKU, I think. Thought this young man would be related with strong bb genetics.

Hunter's father, Bobby was a solid player in the 90's for PC.