Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top 10 In The State

Featured Replies

I Guess I'll Try and Post a Top 10:

 

1.Scott County

2.Warren Central

3.Ballard

4.Elizabethtown

5.J-Town

6.Male

7.Lexington Catholic

8.South Laurel

9.GRC

10.Bryan Station

  • Replies 31
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
I Guess I'll Try and Post a Top 10:

 

1.Scott County

2.Warren Central

3.Ballard

4.Elizabethtown

5.J-Town

6.Male

7.Lexington Catholic

8.South Laurel

9.GRC

10.Bryan Station

 

Close to mine.....

 

1. Scott County

2. Ballard

3. Warren Central

4. Elizabethtown

5. Male

6. Lex Cath

7. Jeffersontown

8. South Laurel

9. GRC

10. ??? Station, PRP, Doss?

Close to mine.....

 

1. Scott County

2. Ballard

3. Warren Central

4. Elizabethtown

5. Male

6. Lex Cath

7. Jeffersontown

8. South Laurel

9. GRC

10. ??? Station, PRP, Doss?

This looks good too, i'd take eighter one.:thumb:

Henry Clay will flirt with the Top Ten in Kentucky this season.

 

New coach, new attitude, good talent. Very athletic.

 

Top Ten in my book!

I dont even think GRC is the top team in thier region.

I dont even think GRC is the top team in thier region.

GRC and Mason are right there together for tops in the 10th region. IMO they both are a top 10 team in the state.

GRC and Mason are right there together for tops in the 10th region. IMO they both are a top 10 team in the state.

 

With what they both have coming back, I would agree that barring any unforseen variables, they will be right there in that mix of teams.

Henry Clay will flirt with the Top Ten in Kentucky this season.

 

New coach, new attitude, good talent. Very athletic.

 

Top Ten in my book!

They will be 3rd in district again.

They will be 3rd in district again.

Your prediction may be right, but third in district might still be Top 10 in state as I predicted.

GRC and Mason are right there together for tops in the 10th region. IMO they both are a top 10 team in the state.

 

Holmes beat GRC last year and return everyone (minus Edmondson). IMO Holmes is more of a top 10 lock than GRC

That's what people was saying last year when I had J-Town in the top 5 and Holmes not in the top 20 ??!! .........

Holmes beat GRC last year and return everyone (minus Edmondson). IMO Holmes is more of a top 10 lock than GRC

Holmes has all the talent any team every needs to win anything,But we all know there just one day away at anytime from a team implosion also.

GRC and Mason are right there together for tops in the 10th region. IMO they both are a top 10 team in the state.

 

I think they're so close talent wise that if one is in the top 10, the other is too, but if one is out then the other should be also.

  • Author
Holmes has all the talent any team every needs to win anything,But we all know there just one day away at anytime from a team implosion also.

Here we go again.....we have had this discussion so many times I can't even count.....

I think they're so close talent wise that if one is in the top 10, the other is too, but if one is out then the other should be also.

:thumb: Don't know about Mason , but GRC has alot of B-Ball players that play football....won't see the real GRC team till mid-Febuary. I am sure that this applies to many teams across the state.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.