Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top 10 In The State

Featured Replies

:thumb: Don't know about Mason , but GRC has alot of B-Ball players that play football....won't see the real GRC team till mid-Febuary. I am sure that this applies to many teams across the state.

Same here.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here we go again.....we have had this discussion so many times I can't even count.....

I wont discuss no more I really dont care what they do.:p

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.