UK Basketball conspiracy theories

Randy Parker

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What? I have no idea on the hows or whats, but I think it's incredibly naïve to think otherwise. Why? Because it's an uber-competitive business. If you're not, you're falling behind.

I'd be shocked if the top schools are risking it by breaking the rules. Duke, Kansas, Mich St, UK, UNC(fake classes not withstanding)...no real reason for any of them to cheat to get a player.

I'd be shocked if the top schools are risking it by breaking the rules. Duke, Kansas, Mich St, UK, UNC(fake classes not withstanding)...no real reason for any of them to cheat to get a player.

"They" don't necessarily. That's what boosters and shoe companies are for...:D

I'll also say, if I had to venture a guess, I'd say academically is where the vast majority of the cheating takes place. JMO

No doubt crazy stuff happened in the past and they nearly got the DP for it.

You think they currently are?

It's not a coincidence what has happened at Cal's last two stops. To what degree, I have no idea.

And I Agree with with UKMF, I think most major programs probably bend and break the rules.

It's not a coincidence what has happened at Cal's last two stops. To what degree, I have no idea.

And I Agree with with UKMF, I think most major programs probably bend and break the rules.

I'm not arguing what happened in Memphis with Rose. Cal can play dumb all he wants but to think he didn't at least look the other way is naive. But with Camby at UMASS, how did Cal cheat? What was there for him or the school to gain?