Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK Basketball conspiracy theories

Featured Replies

Haven't there been several Ashley Judd and XXXX player hooked up rumors?

  • Replies 48
  • Views 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Biggest conspiracy? That UK doesn't cheat.

Biggest conspiracy? That UK doesn't cheat.

No doubt crazy stuff happened in the past and they nearly got the DP for it.

 

You think they currently are?

No doubt crazy stuff happened in the past and they nearly got the DP for it.

 

You think they currently are?

 

Not a doubt in my mind.

 

Of course, I'm of the belief that every major program does, so...:idunno:

Not a doubt in my mind.

 

Of course, I'm of the belief that every major program does, so...:idunno:

What do you think is going on? Why would they risk it now?

What do you think is going on? Why would they risk it now?

 

What? I have no idea on the hows or whats, but I think it's incredibly naïve to think otherwise. Why? Because it's an uber-competitive business. If you're not, you're falling behind.

What? I have no idea on the hows or whats, but I think it's incredibly naïve to think otherwise. Why? Because it's an uber-competitive business. If you're not, you're falling behind.

 

I'd be shocked if the top schools are risking it by breaking the rules. Duke, Kansas, Mich St, UK, UNC(fake classes not withstanding)...no real reason for any of them to cheat to get a player.

I'd be shocked if the top schools are risking it by breaking the rules. Duke, Kansas, Mich St, UK, UNC(fake classes not withstanding)...no real reason for any of them to cheat to get a player.

 

"They" don't necessarily. That's what boosters and shoe companies are for...:D

 

I'll also say, if I had to venture a guess, I'd say academically is where the vast majority of the cheating takes place. JMO

No doubt crazy stuff happened in the past and they nearly got the DP for it.

 

You think they currently are?

 

It's not a coincidence what has happened at Cal's last two stops. To what degree, I have no idea.

 

And I Agree with with UKMF, I think most major programs probably bend and break the rules.

That Tom Jurich controls all the media in Louisville.

Biggest conspiracy? That UK doesn't cheat.

 

Don't pick up that rock Deuce, Petino is still head coach at UofL, just sayin'. :)

It's not a coincidence what has happened at Cal's last two stops. To what degree, I have no idea.

 

And I Agree with with UKMF, I think most major programs probably bend and break the rules.

I'm not arguing what happened in Memphis with Rose. Cal can play dumb all he wants but to think he didn't at least look the other way is naive. But with Camby at UMASS, how did Cal cheat? What was there for him or the school to gain?

  • Author
Haven't there been several Ashley Judd and XXXX player hooked up rumors?

 

Tony Delk

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.