Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The BGP Class A rankings

Featured Replies

1. Newport Central Catholic

2. Beechwood

3. Danville

4. Somerset

5. Bardstown

6. Mayfield

7. Louisville Holy Cross

8. Lynn Camp

9. Pikeville

10. Russellville

 

 

I didn't see these posted anywhere except for the front page. I thought Mayfield might be higher but saw what they were losing in the preview. Russellville could be a team to watch.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Newport Central Catholic

2. Beechwood

3. Danville

4. Somerset

5. Bardstown

6. Mayfield

7. Louisville Holy Cross

8. Lynn Camp

9. Pikeville

10. Russellville

 

 

I didn't see these posted anywhere except for the front page. I thought Mayfield might be higher but saw what they were losing in the preview. Russellville could be a team to watch.

 

Top 3 looks good to me.

I dont see bardstown the high... and I would switch Mayfield and somerset.

I think that Paintsville, could possibly sneak on to the back end of this list, Daniel Pugh is a nice player. Three other teams who i think will make some noise this year in 1A are Lex. Christian, Hancock Co., and Raceland.

I think the beechies are way over rated!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the beechies are way over rated!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this based on who they lost and have returning?

From the look of it ...what they did the previous year...JMO

Russellville could be a team to watch.

 

 

You really think so? Did they graduate most of their offensive line?

I agree with the Mayfield and Somerset switch and I think I may even have Louisville Holy Cross higher than the Jumpers and the Cardinals. Holy Cross has been so close in the last few years and this year may be their year.

Somerset will once again need to prove their toughness and ability to defend the run.

Somerset will once again need to prove their toughness and ability to defend the run.

 

I expect Somerset to be tougher this and improved against the run. We have a good size line this year with more game time experience, though the line is not deep. So staying healthy will be a huge key to the line. We also have a strong corp. of LB's who are quick to the ball. Imo the key to this years Jumpers squad will be the secondary, they haven't proven much yet in practice.

Pikeville will move up before the seasons over.

 

:thumb: For sure.

I think that Paintsville, could possibly sneak on to the back end of this list, Daniel Pugh is a nice player. Three other teams who i think will make some noise this year in 1A are Lex. Christian, Hancock Co., and Raceland.

LCA lost a lot from last years team but has to be considered a tough opponent. Raceland lost a lot also but has a great group of players returning and return their QB who is a 3 year starter but their season hinges on the defense.

I think the beechies are way over rated!!!!!!!!!!!!

We will see if this is your statement after you play them on Friday night.

Jumper1 or other Somerset fans I am hearing numbers are way down this year. Is there any validity to this? I know the Jumpers were lucky last year when they had a few injuries that they had good people to step in.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.